Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Corsesca
Good evening,
seeing as the Corsesca has a pretty high damage and you can use it only in the Stab mode, the Corsesca is a bit too short in my opinion. I mean the crafting cost is around 5-6 mil depending on the prices and the Sarissa is around 1.5-2 mil, this weapon might be a bit unbalanced for its price compared to the Sarissa.
If you compare the length of a Sarissa (292) and compare it with the length of the Corsesca(177), it might be a bit too short for a stab weapon.
So what do you think about the length of the Corsesca compared to the other stab weapons?
Your payying length for stab damage. However according to crafting guide the corsesca is a mere 5 damage higher which is low for the cost. The length should remain the same but I think a slight damage tweak would suit the weapon fine.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I agree with you Wambo, it's a  quite expansive.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(28-02-2015, 12:44 AM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: I agree with you Wambo, it's a  quite expansive.
Legendary Drops:

21.02.2015 Aurora Blade
06.01.2015 Dragon Helmet
1x Dragon Axe

[Image: 76561198050947583.png]
This weapon could probably do with a reballance.

However i dont think comparing it to the sarissa is the way to justify a change. the corsecaz two closeat craftable and legendary spear types are probably the snake spear and dragon spear respectively (in that they both suffer shorter length than the longer sarissa and jormungander varients for an increse in damages and a handy swing mode...something the corsecca lacks). While the damage on the corsecca is high, it is perhaps not high enough considering the housecraftable 2h swords rival even the legendary swords in their class. the corsecca however comes no where close to the dragon in damage not to mention lacks the swing fubctionality that both its snakespear lesser counterpart and dragon spear
Going Deep
This has been noted and will be looked at.