Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

First Model
Created a helmet, which may still need some work:

Awesome! Keep up the good work.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Wink Nice good work
[move][align=center] S[color=blue]o[color=green]p[color=purple]h[color=brown]i[color=teal]e[/move]
[align=center][Image: whnwaa.jpg]
I'd recommend filling in the hole even though it'll be covered by the head - scene makers like to put random helmets around the map. You can hole the back of the helmet in the lod models. Looks like there's some compression artefacts, so keep in mind that Warband can read the normal map with whatever compression even if OpenBRF can't.
(14-03-2013, 12:35 AM)ughgh link Wrote: I'd recommend filling in the hole even though it'll be covered by the head - scene makers like to put random helmets around the map. You can hole the back of the helmet in the lod models. Looks like there's some compression artefacts, so keep in mind that Warband can read the normal map with whatever compression even if OpenBRF can't.

So all though there are artifacts on OpenBRF there wont be in-game, am I correct?
No, the same defects will show up. Keep an uncompressed version somewhere, and preview with that in the modelling software instead of  OpenBRF.
Wow man just wow... Great work. It's clear that you have more talent than me and i wish you good luck for your future models mate Smile. Make those people's eyes blown up with your "future awesome models" hehehe.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Thanks Ryu, I wouldn't say i'm more talented i've just spent a lot of time on this one model especially the texture. I can't do anymore work on it at the moment because my graphics card broke  Sad
What progamm are u using to make the first weapon ? I see blender. Is it better than wings3D?
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
There are two other ways of modeling. It's hard to say which is better.