Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

First Model
Wings might be easier to learn, but I think blender has more features in the long run. (I think Tongue)
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
(24-04-2013, 09:43 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: What progamm are u using to make the first weapon ? I see blender. Is it better than wings3D?

I use blender, I haven't tried out Wings3D much.
Ok thanks, i'll try blender beacause last once i work on wings3d and i think it´s not easy to modeling with it.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
(26-04-2013, 12:51 PM)AlphA-Fr link Wrote: Ok thanks, i'll try blender beacause last once i work on wings3d and i think it´s not easy to modeling with it.

When i started out i never personally liked Blender (Still don't) xD,  It's a matter of personal preferance which one you use, And instead of saying "This ones hard lets try the other one instead", Work on them both until you are at least basic functional with each of them, Then decide.

It's import to do your models with a program you're confident doing them in, Wings3D is that for me, but whatever floats your boat.

(Wings3d Basic functions are also alot easier to learn when you're a beginner)
Odin x1
Gunnar The Invincible x1
Prince x5
Nord Siege Commander x2
Nord Commander x4
Blender isn't quick to learn, took me a couple of months of on/off attempts (didn't put much time into it, found it very confusing).

Once you get the basic functions, it starts coming together.

That's why I made the guide, try and get all the basics in one place.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Created some armour based off saxon stuff and a helmet from some drawing, both WIP:

[Image: saxon%20%26%20helmet.jpg]
Damn peasant... you've really gone a long way.

Good to see your still keeping at it Wink

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Mother of god, that's a slight improvement... I second senni in saying glad to see you're still plugging away!
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Damn, I really like the look of all the armours you've posted here.. maybe some of them could end up in the game... I sure hope so
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
Thanks for the comments. Had to adjust the scale of the helmet and I also added a base so it fits nice and snug to armour:

[Image: helmet_base.jpg]