Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Kicking players without a chance, because of the lack of armor
I've seen many users being kicked from servers because they don't wear armor. Reasonable yet also not the best course of action to keep players happy. In the rules it doesn't say anything about the gear you wear, or anything about not protecting yourself. It also doesn't say anything unwritten rules, or listening to an admin in the "gameplay" section. A hard server is more serious and is meant to have players more focused than in a normal server yes, but I believe a better course of action would be to warn the player with the following message. "Hello _______, may I remind you, you are in a hard server. It would be best to wear armor in order to protect yourself from hits, it might save your life and allow you to live longer in game! If I see that you're trolling or just leeching I will be forced to kick you." And if this is not strict enough then, "Hello ______, this is a hard server, I want you to be wearing armor within the next two respawns or I will be forced to kick you out of the server".

Suggestions
- Add a rule about armor (mostly just naked people)
- Add a rule about listening to an admin if they're being sensible
Where is the search function when you need it..

Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
The search function is located in the top of the forum site, on the black cylindrical shaped bar along with the Home button, Help button, and Logout button.

Also I am not spamming the forums, I am just posting my thoughts and beliefs about various subjects.
Can you give a rough estimate of how many players you've seen being kicked for this? Most of the times, afaik, it's because a certain player does not fulfill the level requirement to get exp on a Hard server, not necessarily because his armor isn't good enough.
A while ago, the admin team had a discussion on the matter of people bringing poor gear to Hard/Rag servers, but from what I recall the outcome was not to make a rule against it, so kicking solely for not having good armor should not be happening (if I remember correctly, that is).
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Hey. If you have something against NI admins, you need to talk with Senior Admin or directly with me.
Schio is talking about a personal experience i've had, when while on a hard run i watched nka kick a archer for not wearing armour (was wearing helm, boots and gauntlets though) and when i stated that he had no right to do so he and others stated that it is against the rules for being unprepared on hard. Once i checked the rules and even confronted this to him. he and other players in game started spouting that it is a unspoken rule and if i had a problem i should report it to a senior admin. But feeling ganged up against i felt this would had done nothing at the time
1.3.15-studded gauntlets
(01-03-2015, 03:42 PM)project1moon link Wrote: Schio is talking about a personal experience i've had, when while on a hard run i watched nka kick a archer for not wearing armour (was wearing helm, boots and gauntlets though) and when i stated that he had no right to do so he and others stated that it is against the rules for being unprepared on hard. Once i checked the rules and even confronted this to him. he and other players in game started spouting that it is a unspoken rule and if i had a problem i should report it to a senior admin. But feeling ganged up against i felt this would had done nothing at the time

Wearing no armour count as trolling. Remember Hypers words: it's not our right to play Nordinvasion it' our privilege. So dont mess up with the admins. My personal experience is that they are fair,nice and treat everbody equal and ...

Legendaries:
(01-03-2015, 02:21 PM)Hande link Wrote: Hey. If you have something against NI admins, you need to talk with Senior Admin or directly with me.

I have no problem with admins, I am just amused with what they do. One admin I respect however is Winter! He's the admin that I would listen to in any argument.
This was clearly not trolling, the player very clearly stated to nka that he had just respected and was playing hard to get enough to buy armour. This player was also not doing anything negative this game, he was one of the top in kills, he was quite, he was just a normal archer that had low funds. I've seen nka do theme same damn thing before. Playing as a t3 archer with t1 armour,so what your saying is that nka was also trolling?
1.3.15-studded gauntlets
Okey, I'm closing this now. If you have something to tell me, do it in IRC or PM.