Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

*Requesting REAL help*
so...i have this banded mail armor with 24 Head armor 55 Body Armor and 24 leg armor YEAH this sounds AWESOME against those nords snipers who crave to shoot you between your shiny eyes BUT there is one problem....when i got to CHARACTER SCREEN in-game it only says i have Body armor 55 and Leg armor 24 BUT NO HEAD ARMOR so....does the armor even give any head armor or not? if not then i can finally move to commando armor! (pls help) ty.  ;D
Banded Mail Armour is a body armour, that means that you won't get head armour from it. Only helmets can secure you against head shoots and swings from above.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(01-03-2015, 09:36 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote: Banded Mail Armour is a body armour, that means that you won't get head armour from it. Only helmets can secure you against head shoots and swings from above.
At least in relation to player-related armours  Tongue
For example the Ulfhednars' armours (Cav wave 16) add 25 Head Armour from what I know; I don't know of any accessable armour which would give You some extra head protection
(01-03-2015, 09:40 PM)Noname link Wrote: [quote author=GrafBlade link=topic=40729.msg223071#msg223071 date=1425245801]
Banded Mail Armour is a body armour, that means that you won't get head armour from it. Only helmets can secure you against head shoots and swings from above.
At least in relation to player-related armours  Tongue

For example the Ulfhednars' armours (Cav wave 16) add 25 Head Armour from what I know; I don't know of any accessable armour which would give You some extra head protection
[/quote]
I agree
Legendary Drops:

21.02.2015 Aurora Blade
06.01.2015 Dragon Helmet
1x Dragon Axe

[Image: 76561198050947583.png]
but why does it say it has head armor on the web page on my character screen? its really confusing and it should be fixed  Sad