Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Swadian Invasion # 3
Hello Swadians!

This weekend you will be given the opportunity to repay the Nords for their mindless assaults.  Tomorrow you will be allowed to invade a Nordic encampment and fight for honor, glory, and epic loot!

Swadians will all be spawning in with their regular gear.  They will be given infinite Tomes of Resurrection by our gracious Lords. Their goal will be to invade the Nordic encampment and kill Odin.  Odin's guards will be fierce, but once you kill them they will be gone.  The event will go on until each Nord is dead or you have exhausted your 20 minute window to attack before the Nordic reinforcements reach the encampment.  This encampment is a meeting ground for many of the Nordic leaders, and as such a bounty has been placed on each of their heads to whoever lands the killing blow.

The event begins at 10pm GMT, 2pm Pacific/5pm Eastern on Friday, March 6th.  There will be many slots on the server, but those that sign up will be given priority.  The Swadians will meet up in the Official Event Lobby on the NI Teamspeak server.  As before, no support items will be allowed.

Current bounties:
Odin - 100k
Thor - 75k
Loke - 50k
Hodur - 25k
Tyr - 25k
King Ragnar - 75k
Nord Prince - 50k
Field Marshall Rhagvatr - 75k
Gunnar the Invincible - 50k
Ulfric the Mighty - 50k

These are the enemies our spies have heard may be in the camp, but we are unsure of the exact forces that will be present.  Be warned, the Nords will have a host of new tricks to defend themselves!  Those that perform exceptionally well may receive special prizes.

Application form:
Character name:
Class:
Location (EU/NA/AU):

For those that attended the last event, please do not spoil the surprises for those that have not yet attended.  There may be a few new ones as well Smile

If anyone is interested in being Nords, contact me before the event so I can get you set up.  Non-admins can play as bots this time!  We will need to meet about an hour ahead of time to sort out your positions.
Character name: Thorns
Class: Sniper
Location (EU/NA/AU): NA
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
Character name:FC_Project1Moon
Class:Royal Guard
Location (EU/NA/AU):NA
1.3.15-studded gauntlets
Character name: Blessed_Hal
Class: Halberdier
Location (EU/NA/AU): NA
Character name: RPB_Onchu
Class: Sharpshooter
Location (EU/NA/AU): EU
Character Name: BoS_Corndouder
Class: Marauder
Defender lv.14
Character Name:SPQR_Grolla
Class: Warden
Location(EU/NA/AU): EU
Character name: Blessed_Raven
Class:Warden
Location (EU/NA/AU):NA
| Blessed_Nevermore - Chosen Marksman | Blessed_Randgrìŏr - Legionairre | Blessed_Gieravör - Marauder | Blessed_Raven - Warden | Blessed_LadyMisterTumnus - Sharpshooter |
"When the street moose passes, ya can't get her back." -Shrek Feb 2015
Character Name:Imperial_Eagle
Class: Legionnaire
Location(EU/NA/AU): EU
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Character name: Assassine
Class: chosen marksmen
Location (EU/NA/AU):eu