Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

More colours for Transitional Armour
You can do that yourself..  Tongue

(04-03-2015, 12:25 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: Meh, seen better colorchoices already. Personally I quite like orange/white, purple/black, white/black, etc.
Basicly anything paired with black or white looks pretty neat.

For those of you who want to experiment a bit, heres a file that makes changing the colors of the trans really simple:
Download me.
Just download it, open with Gimp, select one of the two color layers, click on "Colors" - "Colorize" at the top, and change to whatever color you want. Its as simple as that.

If you want to actually see it ingame, get the .dds plugin for gimp installed, export the texture as a ".dds" file (dxt1, generate mipmaps), name it "early_transitional_blue" (or "early_transitional_orange", "early_transitional_white") and copy-replace it into the ".../NordInvasion/Textures" directory.

well thanks for this, but it is not a soloution for this request, it should be possible to insert different colours in the game and not with a selfmade way, where you are the only one who can see the new colour.
18.10.2014 White Dragon Helmet

Best offer for my barrel
Make a few new colors. - Decide on which ones look best. - Get them ingame - Problem solved.

Alternatively you could try coding something like a color-picker tool ingame, similar to how heraldic textures work and make it possible to choose the colors for your trans ingame, even though thats probably a bit over the top.
(04-03-2015, 01:46 PM)-Perception- link Wrote: Make a few new colors. - Decide on which ones look best. - Get them ingame - Problem solved.

Alternatively you could try coding something like a color-picker tool ingame, similar to how heraldic textures work and make it possible to choose the colors for your trans ingame, even though thats probably a bit over the top.

well the reason for this Topic is that some new Transitional Colours come ingame as a new Item.
For this it should be good when some People make some examples of new colours, and the community can decide which one should be insert in game as new Item.
18.10.2014 White Dragon Helmet

Best offer for my barrel
If I remember right, Terath made a few new colors available for the Trans amours. Really it isn't that hard to just add a different color to the model, and add it over your current amour in the game files. I'm sure you can figure it out.
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
I study history at university and from my scholarly understanding it is more realistic to have transitional armour that adapts to your environment. For example,  the steel plates should rust in wet weather (why is there no rain in NI BTW?) or get muddy in damp grass. I think it would make this mod realistic lol.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
Black & Yellow
[Image: ejnjzzts.png]
Why dont we just do every possible color combinations?
Legendary Drops:

21.02.2015 Aurora Blade
06.01.2015 Dragon Helmet
1x Dragon Axe

[Image: 76561198050947583.png]
where can i choose my own colors?
(04-03-2015, 04:27 PM)Wursti link Wrote: Why dont we just do every possible color combinations?

If we just use these 10 colors: white,black,blue,red,green,yellow,orange,pink,turquoise,purple
there would be 100 possibilities  Tongue