Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Avenger for Commando
how i said its just an idea none here need to be mean :'(
(06-03-2015, 05:32 PM)Bearstronaut link Wrote: I'm going to suggest a feature that somehow prevents stupid people from making feature requests.
In other words, I want all feature requests to follow my own agenda.

(06-03-2015, 05:32 PM)Bearstronaut link Wrote: I'm going to suggest a feature that somehow prevents stupid people from making feature requests.

It's not necessary to putting him down.
It's just a suggestion... Be more open minded pls.
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Its a suggestion that was not thought about at all.  If he had he would have realized that while there is 5 commando and 1 everyone swords for that price.  There is total 4 swords for Aventurier.  1 is market place, 1 is legendary from Odin, 1 is blacksmith crafting,  and 1 is the one he wanted removed from them. 

Ari23. If you don't want to be made fun of, try thinking about your feature requests.  Otherwise don't be surprised when people laugh at you, and make fun of you.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

i already said it was just an idea :-[
(06-03-2015, 06:36 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Its a suggestion that was not thought about at all.  If he had he would have realized that while there is 5 commando and 1 everyone swords for that price.  There is total 4 swords for Aventurier.  1 is market place, 1 is legendary from Odin, 1 is blacksmith crafting,  and 1 is the one he wanted removed from them. 

Ari23. If you don't want to be made fun of, try thinking about your feature requests.  Otherwise don't be surprised when people laugh at you, and make fun of you.
and from where shall i know that it has a system? :-\
(06-03-2015, 06:40 PM)ari23 link Wrote: [quote author=Sargent Q link=topic=40989.msg223903#msg223903 date=1425666965]
Its a suggestion that was not thought about at all.  If he had he would have realized that while there is 5 commando and 1 everyone swords for that price.  There is total 4 swords for Aventurier.  1 is market place, 1 is legendary from Odin, 1 is blacksmith crafting,  and 1 is the one he wanted removed from them. 

and from where shall i know that it has a system? :-\
[/quote]

What do you mean?  Where did i get that from?  The complete guide to Swadians Equipment has what weapons are used by what classes.  Or just look at the house crafting thread and you will see all the house crafted swords i mentioned.  This information is very easy to find and very quick to look at and say "this is not going to get anywhere" or "this might actually help."
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

No.

Hero class locked items exist for a reason.  Any request asking for one to be unlocked and made for T4 will pretty much instantly be shot down.

People responding to feature requests, please be a little bit more polite.