Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Anyone else think these hired assassins are annoying?
I am fine with the fact that they have 80 hp as it only slows their demise
I am fine with the fact that they run faster than some horses as I can still kill them before they run away
I am fine with the fact that they spawn behind me as I can turn around

I am not fine with the fact that I am constantly getting assassins for 3 waves in a row
I am not fine with the fact that when my team mates are mostly dead I get instantly bombarded with 6 assassins which in turn instantly kill me

Assassins are an excellent feature and a very unique unit but there are also many problems with them and how they factor into the game. These are just some examples of things i hope somehow get fixed.

sorry if this seems out of place on this board but i didnt see it fitting in with feature requests and there is not a
balance suggestions (rage induced suggestions) board.
It was funny the first time. But then I spawned and got instantly killed by them (again). At the very least make it so assasins dont spawn when the player respawns.
we should be able to hear a sound effect like footsteps or heavy breathing that for a few seconds before they spawn to give a little reaction time
I want flying assassins of doom that fall out from the sky, dropping down on us so we can have a window of opportunity to fight back.  :-*
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
I agree that they are slightly annoying. But the assassins seem to keep people on their toes. From a design perspective, they make it more risky to run off and fight on your own, thus encouraging us to stay with the group. That seems to be the idea behind the assassins. I may be wrong.
(20-12-2011, 03:50 AM)MrShovelFace link Wrote: we should be able to hear a sound effect like footsteps or heavy breathing that for a few seconds before they spawn to give a little reaction time
Hey assassins are silent killers.  Wink
Yea, you get the same effect by looking around at the start of a wave. Man up!
We got assassins several waves in a row. 3 assassins on Shovel each time, and 2 on my horse.

Everyone was dropping, and the word "disillusion" comes to mind when I think that the people who just carried us through a commander wave get the reward of brutal stabbing in the back.
Hired Assassins make the game interesting.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
The least that we can have a fair fight is that the asses only use their melee daggers and not the short swords.

They are assassins after all.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.