Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Looting system?
Hello everyone,

I got a question, can a assist player get the same loot as the killer player?
Doctors are advising people who are very sensitive to cold to go stand in a corner. 
Because as you know, corner are always 90 degrees
ye evryone got same chances Wink
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
I was about to respond to your question... but then I saw your profile picture...

It keeps it so you can be a team without kill stealing.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
what about solo alone the sergants alone, that means more chance of drop?
(26-09-2012, 05:02 AM)Tameless link Wrote: what about solo alone the sergants alone, that means more chance of drop?
The more people on the server the less chance of you getting the drop, But the chance of an item dropping is always the same. Which means if you are alone you will always get the drop, when it happens. Which is still as rare if there was other people in there.

But then again, the more people the further you might get.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Heres an example, say you kill the warlord with 9 other people around you. Thats 10 people in total including you. The drop chance off of him is 50% ( thats way way exaggerated, just for the example though ). It then gets divided up between all players, giving you a 5% drop chance. But if you were alone youd get that 50% drop chance.

Hope that was clear. I also dunno if im correct about how they drop. ITS ALL A MYSTERY.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]