Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Items List?
Hello all. I have only played NI for the past 3 days, but am extremely hooked on it. I keep looking for better items and ways to survive longer in runs. Because I was still relatively new to M&B *had it for around 1 month* I was really bad at melee and couldnt really get a hold of it because I played NW which had guns lol, but NI has changed that entirely. Now my question is this; is there a list somewhere that shows all items in categories from lowest stats to best stats? If not I would love to make one myself, though I am still new so I dont really know what equipment is better than others lol. If somebody can point me in the right direction, or post info that'd be awesome. Thanks!
Ready to join the FuckBoi army? Enlist today!
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...879.0.html

Well, this thread is a start on a good amount of gear avalible. Last update to it was jan so can't say much for accuracy but it should be decent. Anyway, what class are you planning to go for, I'd you name one I can try and point out some cheap gear to go for. [reguardless of class, buy some deployable shields, they are cheap and help alot]

Also anouther tip, enable auto block if you have not already done so.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Hey, I already have two characters lol. First is a lvl 27 xbow, support, blacksmith. And the other is a lvl 30 Inf, support, Armorsmith. Both can place DepS or a long barricade that has 900HP, but its a bit expensive :/ But as of now I am focussed on my inf character because I like being able to charge and attack while still being able to shield for others.
Ready to join the FuckBoi army? Enlist today!
Oh, 2 characters in 3 days :/ It took me weeks to get a single t2/t3 char back when I started. But anyway,
Go for the barricade, the support item is a big help to Any team in normal mode. For your infantry, a good 2 hander/One Hander is the morningstar, can do pierce damage and crush through blocks with ease. Finally, get an sks once you get the barricade first, they run for 50-60k.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I would highly recommend Maroon's thread for the list of items here.
also there are some helpful links in my signature, particularly the Beginners Guide (still being updated, but it has the majority of the basics for now!)
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
It's true my thread hasn't been updated since January, but the inaccuracies are among the newly added and changed gear, which is all high end gear, so it'll be a while before you run into wrong stats. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."