Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Install Tapatalk plugin into forums software
Then we can have NI on the go!
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

What is that ? Details in.
Tapatalk is an app on smartphones that lots of people use to read forums. SimpleMachines has an official plugin plugins lets their forum software talk to the smartphone software. It should be free and iI believe as simple as installing the plugin and enabling it.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/in...p?mod=2504
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]

The forum works fine on my phone as it is
(15-08-2012, 07:50 PM)Kwal link Wrote: The forum works fine on my phone as it is

It works fine on my phone as well. But Tapatalk provides a vastly better experience than using the forum through through a browser.

If it is installed on the forum, will it be required to have the app on your phone?
(15-08-2012, 08:30 PM)Kwal link Wrote: If it is installed on the forum, will it be required to have the app on your phone?

It shouldn't. it just installs the protocol for Tapatalk to interact

(16-08-2012, 01:03 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote: [quote author=Kwal link=topic=5300.msg43882#msg43882 date=1345062642]
If it is installed on the forum, will it be required to have the app on your phone?

It shouldn't. it just installs the protocol for Tapatalk to interact
[/quote]

It definitely won't. You can still access Tapatalk enabled forums as normal through a web browser. I use it for several other forums and sometimes there are some features that aren't available in Tapatalk, so I switch to my mobile browser.

I would welcome it as well. So much quicker to get around, interact, etc.
Well in that case I don't see why not.
I'll take a look to this someday.