Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Blade Caravan: Holo's Section
The Scarlet Blade Caravan
Holo Steel's Section

Hey guys, this is how my shop works, I buy high tier craftables and legendaries that you don't want or that you want to sell in return for mats or whatever your looking for. I have all kinds of items to sell, but right now the amount I'm trading is slightly low. How I get materials is I hand farm then, SB helps me get some, or people trade items for some items on the Rookie Gladiators Section. So, if your in need of mats and you would like to trade them for some of yours be sure to check out my partners shop. If not, I'm not looking for anything specified, but if I can't afford it I'd probably tell you bluntly. So, if you have anything such as a legendary or high tier craftables to sell or trade, come to me first! I can take PMs, Posts, and Steam Messages. The best way to get me is either through PM or Steam Message though. If you can't get ahold of me, talk to my partner, he might be able to interest you, but if I can't offer you what you want, then don't try asking him, we chat about every deal before we do it. And remember to check out Rookie's Section of The Scarlet Blade Caravan!

Steam: Holo Steel
Partners Steam: RookieGladiator
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"