Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Getting a new computer
I am getting a new pc and I was wondering how to transfer my characters (CaptOle, MajOle) to my new computer.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

Just use the same CD key for Warband.  The Characters are tied to the CD key.  If you have Warband through steam its easy to do so.  Just install steam and than Warband on the new computer.  It might require you to enter a key code still,  but it will give you the one from the steam library for that account.  If you don't have it through steam,  You will need to find your key code and enter it in when you install the game.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Thanks a lot Big Grin I hope to be getting my new pc soon and transfer all of my games including warband to my new pc.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(17-03-2015, 04:26 PM)CaptOle link Wrote:Thanks a lot Big Grin I hope to be getting my new pc soon and transfer all of my games including warband to my new pc.
You dont transfer, you just install them on that computer?........
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
In case you want to transfer your character faces etc.

http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg83842
This can help you (read my post at the bottom of this topic)

But if you just worrie about account itself, then yah installing steam and creating new character in-game with same name should work.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32