Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Should i made a guide?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
61.54%
8 61.54%
No
38.46%
5 38.46%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Crafting Guide
So now again

My first Version of my crafting guide is up (just an eraly Version and not the whole guide)

What do you think about it?
i dont know if i should include crafiting xp and Pictures.

Kind regards
Priest
18.10.2014 White Dragon Helmet

Best offer for my barrel
This is what you are meaning: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...82.75.html

Just a bit more up to date.
Prices are changing daily, so it might be a huge amount of work someone needs to do.
And also someone needs to keep the prices updated aswell
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
That's a great idea, Priest. I was thinking about it myself, too.
If you decide to make it, I will help. Let me know on steam, we could agree how to share the work.
(17-03-2015, 08:38 PM)Tarrod link Wrote: Prices are changing daily, so it might be a huge amount of work someone needs to do.
And also someone needs to keep the prices updated aswell
Tarrod is right. If it'd be just a list of basic materials required and without prices, I believe anyone can calculate after checking AH for what's the cost atm.
(17-03-2015, 08:30 PM)Gutsman link Wrote: This is what you are meaning: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...82.75.html

Just a bit more up to date.
Yeah, that was a nice work someone made the spreadsheet but it's much outdated now. Priest's version is also more user firendly (and saver) than downloading a spreadsheet...

well i will first do a crafting guide with the Basic mats and ppl after this a Price guide

it will be up with all crafting recepis at this Weekend when i got enough time

Kind regards
Priest

Best offer for my barrel
You do realize there are multiple place were the crafting recipes are found, right?  There is the various crafting areas' were there are threads that are being maintained,  There is the complete guide to Swadian's Equipment,  There is a Google Doc that I am keeping up to date.

https://docs.google.com/a/cpromptcompute..._eid#gid=7

The Google doc that i just linked has every single crafting recipe in very easy to find format. 

More the value would be a price guide for mats.  However such a guide would be very hard to keep up to date with how the market fluctuates.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Yes Q, list of crafting recipes doesn't need to be done as it's been easily available from multiple forum sections for a long time. However, what Priest intends to do (if I coprehend correctly) is to split craftables ingredients into basic mats and that's very much welcome. It's really pain to calculate crafting cost for many complex items, e.g. an item requires Ink of Life for which you need Large Gold Bar for which you need Small Gold Bar... I can often see on forum how much confusion one gets when trying to find the cost of Perfected Metal.
Maybe just do this and update it every time there some price bump
if you do that that will save a lot of time

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(17-03-2015, 10:29 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: You do realize there are multiple place were the crafting recipes are found, right?  There is the various crafting areas' were there are threads that are being maintained,  There is the complete guide to Swadian's Equipment,  There is a Google Doc that I am keeping up to date.

https://docs.google.com/a/cpromptcompute..._eid#gid=7

The Google doc that i just linked has every single crafting recipe in very easy to find format. 

More the value would be a price guide for mats.  However such a guide would be very hard to keep up to date with how the market fluctuates.
so yes i know there are a many crafting guides but what should i do with a recepi like that :
11 x Brass Bar
50 x Leather
20 x Strap
20 x Silk
2 x Phoenix Feather
10 x Oil of Velentr
4 x Perfected Metal

i have to find each of this crafting mats which are also craftable and i have to find what i Need for each so ist much easyer when you got a guide like my example (ppl without any Prices)

Kind regards
Priest

Best offer for my barrel
Just great, man.  Big Grin
+1