Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Google Chrome
Hello dear NI Community,

If i try to get from google chrome in NI Char page it doesn't work i'm here on my job cause i thought it would work here but it doesn't. i think it has to do with the big update as the full NI was down (include Server,Website,Forum,TS,IRC) please tell me what i can do for making it work.
PM me or just write something down here.

kind Regards,

Twisty
I do not understand - what part of the webpage is not working?  If it is visual, perhaps you could upload a screenshot.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
I'm using Google Chrome as well for Ni forum and character site. Both are working and I don't have any trouble.
Are u sure it is because of Google Chrome and not because your own pc? Else you should not be the only one ..
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I mean i start pc and i want to open NI website from my Desktop Google Chrome but it doesnt work :/
so i tried it from Steam net and there it works but the PC in my job hasnt Steam xD so. but the prob is the Forum works from desktop chrome.
2.Any other page like Mercenaries,Iloveradio or Wikipedia doesnt have this problem.

sorry for my bad english im from germany with LRS (Legastenie)
(18-03-2015, 02:01 PM)Kip link Wrote: If it is visual, perhaps you could upload a screenshot.
how shall i upload a screen if its out of Steam?
Make a screenshot from your screen by pressing the Print Screen button.
Then press CTRL+V in paint  (If you have windows 8, you can search for paint by sliding your mouse on the right side of the screen and press search)
Save the paint file as a image and upload the image via dropbox or a upload site like http://nl.tinypic.com/. Then put the link in the topic.
Or you could install Puush.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Is the google chrome you have in the work, updated?
Sometime long ago, when i had it outdated, you can have weird outcomes from different pages, and at random occasions, is not like an always event.
So, try updating it Smile
|| My Steam ||
[Image: YNqPp8t.png]
just Nordinvasion Website doesn't work on my Desktop Google Chrome. any other page works. so it must be an mistake of Nordinvasion i have a friend who has the same problem with it. :-\