Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min]
Welcome to the house muppetarms
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
Still the best house out there. Always good seeing VLKA next to someone's name.
It's funny, ever since SB and PK merged I've been finding myself on the VLKA channel a lot.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Welcome to all those new members we have invited recently.

VLKA_Clickeverywhere? Has a nice ring to it. We would be happy to take most of SK too... Big Grin

Seeing as though AU servers are back up (Temporarily down) we will look to start having AU VLKA events again shortly. So please active VLKA members + friends, watch this and the event threads for a date and time.
i heard you get a free sharpshooter bow if you join VLKA... watch out for this new players.
(13-12-2012, 04:54 PM)evildan link Wrote: i heard you get a free sharpshooter bow if you join VLKA... watch out for this new players.

Sadly, this rumor is false. Sorry to break the hearts of potential applicants.
(11-12-2012, 11:49 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: Welcome to all those new members we have invited recently.

VLKA_Clickeverywhere? Has a nice ring to it. We would be happy to take most of SK too... Big Grin

Seeing as though AU servers are back up (Temporarily down) we will look to start having AU VLKA events again shortly. So please active VLKA members + friends, watch this and the event threads for a date and time.

Having people from a NA/EU house join an AU house... Sounds brilliant  :Smile
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(13-12-2012, 07:26 PM)Gashy link Wrote: [quote author=Ragnash link=topic=5337.msg65642#msg65642 date=1355226541]
Welcome to all those new members we have invited recently.

Having people from a NA/EU house join an AU house... Sounds brilliant  :Smile
[/quote]

Nationality/Gender/Race/Sexual Orientation do not exclude people from joining VLKA. However left handers are frowned upon, they aren't natural...

DISCLAIMER: Ragnash's opinion on left handed people is in no way VLKA's official stance on recruitment of left handed players.
I'm left handed you bastard.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -