Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

VLKA Fenryka (ALL) (Level 39+) [Tier 4 Min]
(13-01-2013, 03:25 PM)Klox link Wrote: Ingame Name: Vanguard_Acea, Vanguard_Acea_
Level: 45/8
Class: Sniper,Infantry/Infantry
Crafting Profession and Level: armorsmith - Level 5
Time Zone: Belgium GMT +0

cordially,
Acea

Is this an house application Klox or a signup for the event? As we are not taking sign ups for the event in this thread. VLKA + Friends means those that already know they are always welcome.
This is for the house. I want join the VLKA.
Legendary loots : 45
Nope. Rejected Klox.
Wusel @ Omnia
Let's cut to the chase. I play more with VLKA than SK. SK are mostly all inactives, and the ones that are active, I don't even know them (except Gashy .. euh .. Gashy Wink)

Main : _Sphinx_
Class : Sniper (4) Skirmisher (2)
Level : 52
Crafting : Armorsmith (24), Blacksmith (16), Alchemy (15)
Timezone : Kanadha EST (GMT-5)
Been pressured (peer pressure is a bitch) into joining VLKA and I like stalking Sphinx. Just kidding. ;P My only reason is to be w/ my beloved Ragnash oxoxoxox oxen

Main: Murrow
Class: 0/2/0/4
Level: 52
Crafting: Blacksmith ~ 14
Time zone: PST

P.S. Hablam is awesome!
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
aw thank you murrow Big Grin
hope you get accepted *wink* Wink*wink*
aswell as sphinx Smile
I'm Gonna say its a yes from us, But wait for the big man to give the go ahead first

VLKA baby!
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
Of course you are both more than welcome, and we would be ecstatic to have you both. Though I thought SK was undergoing some restructuring and potentially on the rebuild?

Anyway, if you are all for it then by all means, welcome aboard I will send out the invites when I get character id's.
Thank you to those that participated in todays event on such short notice. Was nice to see some old members turn up to.
Hah! Nice to see you with the VLKA tag now sphinx! And latina.. well you know... hello? :XD just kidding a nice additon too ofc
Wusel @ Omnia