Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I hope Devs did not forget the Pikemen´s...
Well as i can see some new amazing weapons and armours got added to NI... But why isn´t anyone working on some more Pikemen Gear ... i mean Barbutte best Pike had and only marketplace boots ???. at least add 2-3 craftable boots for Pikemen.
You can always find models for new items and post links to them. Anyway I think it's more of a priority that the devs work on gameplay more than on models though recently all I really seen is minor gameplay changes, maps tweaks and items so I suppose that if your able to find a model they might add it in.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

One of the most recent legendary's was a marauder only pike.  That does not sound like they are forgetting them. 
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(22-03-2015, 12:52 AM)I3ack link Wrote:Well as i can see some new amazing weapons and armours got added to NI... But why isn´t anyone working on some more Pikemen Gear ... i mean Barbutte best Pike had and only marketplace boots ???. at least add 2-3 craftable boots for Pikemen.
for pikeman speed is quite useful so boots are a low priority(in my opinion) there were 2 new craftable pikes added(coscea and partizan) and a legandary pike(forgot the name) 2 new throwing weapons(skull pierce and pilum) + a leather over mail(if you count that as new) so pike hasn't been forgotten but i agree i think pikeman dont have enough helmets(once again just my opinion) 
but why adding a pike... there are enough ^^ and well if u get hit in the feet ur an one hit...
(22-03-2015, 01:21 AM)I3ack link Wrote:but why adding a pike... there are enough ^^ and well if u get hit in the feet ur an one hit...
How often do bots aim for your feet?
(22-03-2015, 01:39 AM)Soviet link Wrote:[quote author=I3ack link=topic=41748.msg225945#msg225945 date=1426987287]
but why adding a pike... there are enough ^^ and well if u get hit in the feet ur an one hit...
[/quote]

if you jump when they shoot they might hit your legs Big Grin
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
(22-03-2015, 01:39 AM)Soviet link Wrote:[quote author=I3ack link=topic=41748.msg225945#msg225945 date=1426987287]
[/quote]To tell the true i was with you but just kiting running up a hill i got shot there so it dose happen

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
tales tell of benschie's return when new pikeman hand and foot armour are added.
Going Deep
The Devs are doing what they can...this year alone: Pilum, Skullpierce, Pilum holster, Partizan, Pilum holster fix - round 2, Some stat changes (Swadian Hope, Stag Bow, and Partizan), Mangler and not to mention the fact that Rupturers have dropped.