Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buying: Swadian Hope + Royal Shield for Dragon Axe + 2.1mil
Hello again, new offer here for your Swadian Hope + Royal Shield;

I'll give my Dragon Axe + 2mil100k gold for them, pm me or post here if you are interested. Thanks.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
What you offer for Swadian Hope?

Also, I think the offer should be alittle more raised IMO, Swadian Hope = 3M-3.2M / Royal = 3M

Dragon 2.5M-3M (No idea why honestly, most don't offer more)
(16-08-2012, 10:16 PM)Nexodus link Wrote: What you offer for Swadian Hope?

Also, I think the offer should be alittle more raised IMO, Swadian Hope = 3M-3.2M / Royal = 3M

Swadian Hope = 2.8m
Royal = 2.3m

Dragon =3m
I think a very honest deal Nexo Smile
(16-08-2012, 10:57 PM)Lollo link Wrote: [quote author=Nexodus link=topic=5346.msg44242#msg44242 date=1345155378]
What you offer for Swadian Hope?

Swadian Hope = 2.8m - Lollo: Its crafting price is about 3 millions Smile - http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg37010
Royal = 2.3m - http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...l#msg44122

Dragon =3m
I think a very honest deal Nexo Smile
[/quote]
Swadian Hope
Quote:I'm looking for a 2.5-2.6mil offer

Anyway swadian hope price is relative to small lump of lead price. When I was selling my swadian hope lumps costed about 80k, now they are 40k

And then you linked corhax trade. You should read better mate, he is listing his items, he isn't trading everything for royal. Anyway royal shield cost is about 2.3-2.4m

2 x Phoenix Feather (0 / 2) - 2m
3 x Small Lump of Lead (0 / 3) - 40k each: 120k in total
15 x Wood of Glasir (0 / 15) - 12k each: 180k in total
3 x Sulphur (0 / 3) - 30k each: 90k in total

Royal shield = 2.39m

Please don't tell me that royal shield is 3 millions  ;D
And don't forget that Dragon Axe, even if its value is relatively low, is a legendary. And 2.1mil cash are very useful atm.

By the way good luck for the trade Ryu, you always make very good offers Smile
Well, good luck finding a Royal shield for that price.
(16-08-2012, 10:16 PM)Nexodus link Wrote: What you offer for Swadian Hope?

Hey Nexodus, based on what you are saying, swadian hope is better(hence more expensive) than a dragon axe(that hurt my feelings Big Grin, just kidding Tongue). I think the opposite, thats why i included dragon axe into the trade, to increase the value of my offer. I personally prefer dragon axe over swadian hope, and there are more people thinks alike (since i got 3 offers from different people in a day who want to trade their swadian hope with my dragon axe). Also i'd like to keep my axe if i could, but i dont have any other thing which is more suitable to include into my offer Smile.

Another thing is, as Kigami said "cash are very useful atm.".

Who knows, maybe i can just keep my axe and raise enough money to buy myself only a royal shield if i get no offers(so everyone can be happy...).

Also a side note: I literally hate the fact that only achemists are able to craft the best shield in NI, especially while i can craft every other shit a blacksmith or armorsmith can craft. They summon it? Then it should dissapear with time or should be binded only to the the alchemist who made it.... Belive me, if my blacksmith or armorsmith could make that shield, i'd already had that one with less damage to my pockets. (Ryuu, my sniper is crying at the corner naked right now because i sold everything he had, to collect money lol)

(16-08-2012, 11:34 PM)Lollo link Wrote: Swadian Hope
Quote:I'm looking for a 2.5-2.6mil offer

Anyway swadian hope price is relative to small lump of lead price. When I was selling my swadian hope lumps costed about 80k, now they are 40k

And then you linked corhax trade. You should read better mate, he is listing his items, he isn't trading everything for royal. Anyway royal shield cost is about 2.3-2.4m

2 x Phoenix Feather (0 / 2) - 2m
3 x Small Lump of Lead (0 / 3) - 40k each: 120k in total
15 x Wood of Glasir (0 / 15) - 12k each: 180k in total
3 x Sulphur (0 / 3) - 30k each: 90k in total

Royal shield = 2.39m

Please don't tell me that royal shield is 3 millions  ;D
And don't forget that Dragon Axe, even if its value is relatively low, is a legendary. And 2.1mil cash are very useful atm.

By the way good luck for the trade Ryu, you always make very good offers Smile

Thanks alot mate, you really read my mind Smile. Some people offer more, some less; but this the the best, Ryu can offer right now. If i had more money i'd just buy myself a royal shield(yeah thats a reminder to people who also wants to swap their hope with dragon axe).

---

Pm me or post here if you are interested with the offer please.
Trade is complete, locking the topic. And thanks alot Kigami Smile.