Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

What Happened to Maps??
What Happened to all Maps?

Why you changed the maps to Cadeable?

Would you pls change it back to the olds?

Pls if you have the time answer this Questions.

Thank you very much,

Twisty
This makes no sense , these questions make no sense????, the whole point of the mod is to use cades..
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
Well, not really. IMHO it's best to keep things balanced which also refers to maps allowing some freedom in playstyle.
Last maps update seems to go a bit to far for me...
Swadian Overground,Old Shire and a pair of others are totaly blocked and that makes really boring and if we cant kite, the game makes no more fun cause 2-3 servers are full hard/rag and none can join then.
(30-03-2015, 06:59 PM)Twisty_The_Clown/ Themistuckles link Wrote: Swadian Overground,Old Shire and a pair of others are totaly blocked and that makes really boring and if we cant kite, the game makes no more fun cause 2-3 servers are full hard/rag and none can join then.

Thats true imo. I dont like some of the changes either, but 80% are still good
Legendary Drops:

21.02.2015 Aurora Blade
06.01.2015 Dragon Helmet
1x Dragon Axe

[Image: 76561198050947583.png]
Ok i must say i didnt saw any map, but i think anothers are already unkite able.

Why i should contuine make 4 chars with each class, if i cant kite? Where is the sense of Archer/Pike if you just can stay in a base and just don't need to run? Pike's Range of CTS/VHTA and a pair others are really short, so i think i am talking for a pair of the guys and girls who likes kiting as well and are maybe bored now about the game.

Dear Develoopers,

Kiting makes Nordinvasion more fun. Don't understand me wrong, I like cading as Crossbow and Commando as well and sure Player like as Archer and Pike cading as well but why you blocked so much maps so they're unkite able? Kiting is or was a part of NI anytime why you want to destroy this?

Thank you for reading and kind Regards,

Twisty
Looks this topic is being covered in this thread as well: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...687.0.html
In this thread are the Questions, the point the Discussion wasn't planed but yes, you're right it has something to do with it.
I did not mean this topic is pointless, hope I was not misunderstood. I only wanted to draw the interested ppl's attention to the other one also discussing this subject.
You aren't missunderstood