Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

DayZ mod for ARMA II
Okay ladies., any else playing this Zombie Survival game ? Smile

Here's a taste Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Q8c8jnL...r_embedded

Who doesn't O.o'

Long time since I've played, I think on my current char I have czech backpack, AK something, revolver thing (unlimited ammo woo), 4 or so bloodpacks, gps, binocs, lots of medicine and food/drink and a tent. I had a bike as well for a while but then I drove it into a tree at 50mph. Derp. I love this mod, it's the main reason I got ArmAII. Although I do play other gamemodes such as Domination as well, and I used to be in a semi-realism regiment as their dedicated attack chopper pilot ^.^
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
Big Grin Awesome Big Grin I used to play Arma and Arma 2, and do Missions makeing Smile

Now, its time to try this DayZ Big Grin Startet yesterday Big Grin
I play Arma since the first Operation Flashpoint and I don't like DayZ. Honestly I don't understand why it's so popular 'cause I really don't like this mod. Maybe I'll explain why later, I have to go atm and it's not so easy to argue in english, it's not my native language.

But if you love ArmA as a military simulation you CAN NOT miss ACE mod (find it here). The game become more realistic with an incredible amount of new features, weapons...  It should be the mod-of-choice for any groups interested in increasing their realism, teamwork, and gameplay at the same time.
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
(23-08-2012, 09:53 AM)YunYun link Wrote: I play Arma since the first Operation Flashpoint and I don't like DayZ. Honestly I don't understand why it's so popular 'cause I really don't like this mod. Maybe I'll explain why later, I have to go atm and it's not so easy to argue in english, it's not my native language.

But if you love ArmA as a military simulation you CAN NOT miss ACE mod (find it here). The game become more realistic with an incredible amount of new features, weapons...  It should be the mod-of-choice for any groups interested in increasing their realism, teamwork, and gameplay at the same time.

Got Ace Wink
And still playing DayZ ? :p
Thatsmybanana : Good job YunYun

[spoiler=Naughty Yuri]
[Image: 1B9EnSS.png]
[Image: yurii.png]
[Image: yuriiih.png]
[Image: yurij.png]
(23-08-2012, 09:53 AM)YunYun link Wrote: I play Arma since the first Operation Flashpoint and I don't like DayZ. Honestly I don't understand why it's so popular 'cause I really don't like this mod. Maybe I'll explain why later, I have to go atm and it's not so easy to argue in english, it's not my native language.

Playing with ACE + ACRE makes the game at least 20% cooler. No joke.
Eendracht maakt macht
L'union fait la force
Concordia res parvae crescunt
(23-08-2012, 12:13 PM)YunYun link Wrote: And still playing DayZ ? :p

Ohh yes..., Zombie ftw Big Grin
Uhhh., now great news ! Big Grin

http://dayzgame.com/

They are going to make it Stand Alone ! Big Grin
I saw gameplays of it, i want to try it but my pc sucks ass. But anyways it looks really buggy to me.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]