Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion Mod crashing at loading screen (When it says loadingsetting data)
I just bought the game recently on steam ,and my is client 1.153,so it is already up to date. I have also downloaded the most recent version of nord invasion 0.4.4.  I am not sure why it is not working. Please help,thanks. = )
1) Does it only crash when you run NI?
2) Have you googled the error to see if anyone else had it? (trust me, there is a lot more people on the internet than this forum)
3) The ACTUAL error message would be useful

You need to be more descriptive mate. Its like calling the doctor and saying "It hurts, fix it"...
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Post rgl_log.txt file to me. It is in your Warband folder.
Hi I fixed the problem by uninstalling warband. I was able to fix it by deleting the warband folder in my steam and in my documents.Afterwards I reinstalled warband and nord invasion. Sorry about wasting your time.^^;

In case you wanted to know.Prior to fixing this problem, I was able to warband normally including its multiplayer. The only other mod I played was crpg, but it constantly freeze,stuttered and crashed.So,I had to force single threading and for large amount of players, I had to use the lowest graphics settings to play it.

I tried to google the problem too,but mostly got historical stuff,because of the term "nord invasion " : P and just videos showing the nord invasion mod. I tried to put loading setting data in quotations,which left me 3 links. 1/3 were relvant  google: nord invasion "loading setting data"

AGentofVillainous - YouTube
www.youtube.ug/user/AGentofVillainous
... it crashes even before the main menu, at the "Loading Setting Data" mark. .... That sounds like a Nord curse. .... Like what Warband got with Nord Invasion?

^ I tried to find his comment,but I had to look through pages of it,and couldn't find it.

I also,tried to search this forum,but there only seemed to be only one another person who suffered a client crash,but due to different circumstances.

Anyways,I have played the mod and I think it's great.I hope my reply gives you insight to any possible problems and provides you another solution for players. Big Grin Sorry again for any wasted time.
No, you have done a good deed by coming back and replying about how you solved your problem. All too often people just say "problem fixed" and provide no further explanation, leaving future players in the dark. Thank you for your detailed post.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma