Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Melee weapon for Warden
For the first time i'm thinking about a melee weapon. I know my job is to pew pew a lot but when it comes to melee, Warden is bad at it. So i'm using Grosse Messer. The problem is grosse messer glances most of the time at assassins / tricksters. So which sword do i need to get?
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath
Your possibilities are: The Splitter, Worm Bane, Aurora Blade.
Splitter is House Crafting Attacker lvl 14, but I'm not quite sure about the price. Worm Bane and Aurora are legendaries, Aurora is 3-4 mil and Worm Bane roughly 700-800k (if I'm right)
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
Splitter is about 2 mil.  There is also the Fireblade, which is about 3 mil.  and the Eastern Katana, which is about 20 mil.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Splitter is around 2 million. I use a wormbane, and I almost never glance off wave 20 rag. As well as jotnes. It's a good, cheap, and badass looking weapon for warden.
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
(07-04-2015, 02:29 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Splitter is about 2 mil.  There is also the Fireblade, which is about 3 mil.  and the Eastern Katana, which is about 20 mil.
you can also use the fell edge on warden (~14mil)
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
For the price of a good 1H (like abovementioned) you'd probably gain much more advantage for yourself and the team by getting yourself best bow & arrows you can afford. Archer is not designed to close quater combat (and even with best sword will not replace infantry) while he's devastating from afar.

I myself usually spawn 2 bows + arrows and simply pick up any 1h from the ground, no matter what it is. So on wave 5 we usually have all archers in team equipped with a reasonable bow. If ambushed by assassins I defend myself and hope for help to come and save me. If no help, I usually die  :-[. This tactics seem to work very well for the team.