Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think about these additions?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Junk
13.79%
4 13.79%
Cool
34.48%
10 34.48%
WHY IS THERE A BIG ROCK
24.14%
7 24.14%
Wtf is half that shit on the bridge?
24.14%
7 24.14%
I don\'t Care
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Submission] New Map - High Top Hell [Status:Scrapped]
Redid her... Though it's gonna just be scrapped
I like the width of the bridge, but scatter static barricades and obstacles around the bridge to allow those on foot to protect themselves.

Give some other elements of invasion combat other than just a point-A-to-point-B route. Add vertical elements that the AI bots can use.(Such as a siege tower leading up to the walls where the bots can easily access from there to take out the archers, or spawning a small group of bots right below the bridge with path directly leading to the castle)

I'm glad that you're trying out a map for the NI community, we could use more maps to make things more interesting.

P.S: Add water around the outpost, it feels dry without a seabed.
[Image: 2n6u4ux.png]
For the Honour of the Fallen Swadians.
This does look awesome and sound very good, i like the backstory, but just one thing.

Quote:...replace Mt.Pass...

Does this mean mountain pass be be gone? I'm still a newb to this forum and so haven't quite got things down yet but cant it just be added and mountain pass left? is there a limit to how many maps can be in the game at any given time?

absolutely bumming this game right now and would love some extra maps, but i do really like the ones we have.

... apart from the cave one, sorry if that was you but it doesn't seem to have any cohesion whilst in game and rounds end up being a lot longer/drawn out because of this. maybe replace that with this new one if there are limits?

just an opinion anyway, thank you for taking the time to make maps for us Smile
And when we get to heaven,
To st peter we will tell,
One more soldier reporting sir,
Iv'e served my time in hell.

contribute to the weapon progression documentationL http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php/...g8846.html
(20-12-2011, 01:28 PM)Helvictus link Wrote: This does look awesome and sound very good, i like the backstory, but just one thing.

gomer Wrote:...replace Mt.Pass...

Does this mean mountain pass be be gone? I'm still a newb to this forum and so haven't quite got things down yet but cant it just be added and mountain pass left? is there a limit to how many maps can be in the game at any given time?

absolutely bumming this game right now and would love some extra maps, but i do really like the ones we have.

... apart from the cave one, sorry if that was you but it doesn't seem to have any cohesion whilst in game and rounds end up being a lot longer/drawn out because of this. maybe replace that with this new one if there are limits?

just an opinion anyway, thank you for taking the time to make maps for us Smile

There's no limit, it's mostly the general hate of Mountain Pass.

Mountain Pass is basically a huge glitch in itself, it's harder to try and NOT glitch than to glitch, press the S key anywhere in the map and you're suddenly glitching.

Mountain Pass is basically a huge glitch in itself, it's harder to try and NOT glitch than to glitch, press the S key anywhere in the map and you're suddenly glitching.
[/quote]
I was talking to the Developers and they basically said the General assumption about mountain pass is that it needs so many bug fixes and some bugs are just unfix able (Horse up the mountain) so it is most likely gonna get the boot.
(20-12-2011, 01:24 PM)Johao link Wrote: I like the width of the bridge, but scatter static barricades and obstacles around the bridge to allow those on foot to protect themselves.

Give some other elements of invasion combat other than just a point-A-to-point-B route. Add vertical elements that the AI bots can use.(Such as a siege tower leading up to the walls where the bots can easily access from there to take out the archers, or spawning a small group of bots right below the bridge with path directly leading to the castle)

I'm glad that you're trying out a map for the NI community, we could use more maps to make things more interesting.

P.S: Add water around the outpost, it feels dry without a seabed.

1. I will be doing that! The question is weather or not the main fight should be on the bridge or in the castle. I was thinking making the castle like the spawn area on Swadian town and make the bridge kinda like MT.Pass but I really wana make this map off you'r guys feedback. I'm going to try to constantly add on the the screen shots and get feedback on every step.

2. Good concept I might do that. I might make the boarders rocks and then fill the bottom with water as a 'Mountain spring"
I dont see how Mountain Pass is impossible to fix. Like Ive said, barriers.

Also the map looks...Uh...Is this your first map?
(20-12-2011, 11:29 PM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: I dont see how Mountain Pass is impossible to fix. Like Ive said, barriers.

Also the map looks...Uh...Is this your first map?
Dude relax it is just my idea! I have spent all day on it. I will post the outline in a few hours. This was just an concept and now I am doing the real work.
Done with my first sample! Look at the pictures! Tell me what you think!
Let's test it!