Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Cheers!
Hello Dear Swadians,

I had an Idea which isn't maybe thought through but it would be fun to add this to NI.

In Mercenaries you can make an Aktion with "B" called "Cheers" with this Aktion you Raise your hand up and screams.

It would be Glad to see this in NI with the chance to use it everytime.

Thanks for reading,

Hafkey
My opinion: Bad idea, useless
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

Will be funny but that's all!  Tongue
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
Imagine everyone's playing a female char.... You know the shield maiden wave? Hmmm?
Pls no.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(11-04-2015, 07:00 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote:Imagine everyone's playing a female char.... You know the shield maiden wave? Hmmm?
Pls no.
That is not the worst. The Queens Royal Guards scream makes my ears bleed.
Characters:
[LK]Maximus(Zweihander) - [LK]Felix(Chosen Marksmen) - [LK]Michael(Pikeman) - [LK]Linda(Legionnaire)
It should just be a funny feature. Not everything in this mod need to be useful
If it was enabled so that you could cheer at the end of the game, after wave 20, it could be quite fun. Similar to when Nords cheer when they win.
that's what i said. it not need to be everywave it can just be wave 20 of end then it wouldnt get borign so fast
you can always cheer over teamspeak, it is more fun to play with others over teamspeak anyway.
On TS you say the Words but your charackter isn't making any Aktion.