Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hablam's Weapon(s)
Please give me feedback on those items, as I might change them accordingly.
I would also like some suggestions from you on what to model next...
I dont know if this is the final version, but it's a good looking wep, but a little too cartoonish Smile
Almost looks like it is designed for minecraft... Is that the look you were going for?
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(21-08-2012, 01:58 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: Almost looks like it is designed for minecraft... Is that the look you were going for?

Ah the Hyper seal of approval, every thread needs one!
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
It really needs some textures Tongue
The concept is good. I like the shape, but get some textures going. Speak to Ryu via PM, see if he can help you out.
"And it goes a little something like this..."
i like the look
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
I am liking your two-hander concept, but I feel the pommel should be simplistic yet elegant. Your current version seems a bit too cartoonish in my opinion.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Hey nice models Hablam. I can say that your meshes are fine. What you need is to improve the texturing skills a bit and looking into the UV unwrapping. I already sent you a pm about it. Keep modelling and try to take critics as helpers or pointers, dont be offended by them. You'll get better with time mate Smile. And feel free to ask more questions, i'll try to help with my best.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
i think that is a good start hablam.
Wusel @ Omnia