Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Scene Contest II
Good map Displeased_Peasant, congrats well done.

All others good work keep it up.
LOL Last place, I suck  :'(
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(19-09-2012, 10:22 PM)Jarold link Wrote: LOL Last place, I suck  :'(

You are last and I thought I will be second before the verdict. Honesly Peasant gave use a huge teaching of mapping. Perception made a very big work and good ideas, I recognize but I didn't feel that I wanted to play on the map, like others maps. On the other hand,  we didnt have enough time to get strategy and see what we could do.
I spent maybe 30 hours on mine. I guess I could spend 90 hours, I wouldn't get the same creativity then Peasant.
I just would put Senni after me and that would be fair  Tongue ......it doesnt really matters

Thx for the contest.
Oh ouch, what was so wrong with mine?
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
ahahaha. I judge as an archer  ;D
Congratz Displeased_Peasant Wink, as soon as i saw your map i knew there is no more chances i win the contes [tbh i had a lot problems with idea for my map it turns out it was the wrong choice  Sad )
Good job also other mapper, hopefully you will fix maps if needed, make some updates if you think your map would need some and hopefully we will be soon seeing your maps on roster of NI maps.

My opinoins about maps:
1. Displeased_Peasant  : very good map, you need to fix the spawns a bit tho, like the number of details Wink
2. Perception : i was a bit bugged by the amount of details [i prefer more fps then details], but good map, nice idea
3. Senni : quite nice, but the amount of glitches was too high [maybe it could also be the fact that server was laggy and there were too much player on server so your walls were broken], and archers would be really exposed on the walls, but generally good idea
4. PA_GeNf : nice map, but i found some bugs you should need to fix, a lot of objects aren't barriered[top of walls, church, defensive object with same mesh as heavy cade but i forgot it's name] and also i don't know if you forgot but your map was missing AI mesh, meaning bots would go directly to player, and not around walls, fences, etc.
5. Yuri : obvious winning map ofc =P [not really i totaly screwed up with choosing idea for map]
6. Jarold : since i like big maps [and i cannot lie] i won't say it's too big even tho it is but when i played it server was too laggy to fully see it and experience fighting on it
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(20-09-2012, 09:04 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: 4. PA_GeNf : nice map, but i found some bugs you should need to fix, a lot of objects aren't barriered[top of walls, church, defensive object with same mesh as heavy cade but i forgot it's name] and also i don't know if you forgot but your map was missing AI mesh, meaning bots would go directly to player, and not around walls, fences, etc.

Thx for your comment. Yes I will fixe the bugs if I have a chance to see my map in the next patch. I also prefer fps to details. You are right, I forgot AI mesh. I didn't really understand how it works when I made the map and forgot to ask.
Can you tell me how we use it? I mean where to place them, quantity, etc..?
And we can make our own private test with bots? because when I tried to add bots, they spawned everywhere.  :-\
(20-09-2012, 10:25 AM)PA_GeNf link Wrote: [quote author=YuriTheRed link=topic=5449.msg51492#msg51492 date=1348131865]
4. PA_GeNf : nice map, but i found some bugs you should need to fix, a lot of objects aren't barriered[top of walls, church, defensive object with same mesh as heavy cade but i forgot it's name] and also i don't know if you forgot but your map was missing AI mesh, meaning bots would go directly to player, and not around walls, fences, etc.

Thx for your comment. Yes I will fixe the bugs if I have a chance to see my map in the next patch. I also prefer fps to details. You are right, I forgot AI mesh. I didn't really understand how it works when I made the map and forgot to ask.
Can you tell me how we use it? I mean where to place them, quantity, etc..?
And we can make our own private test with bots? because when I tried to add bots, they spawned everywhere.  :-\
[/quote]

I send you PM
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Peasent won?
(20-09-2012, 11:39 AM)Nici link Wrote: Peasent won?

Seriously? You have to ask?
"And it goes a little something like this..."