Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Yotz's Loan House.
Welcome to my (being tested) Loan house.

What is this?
      The idea of this is in order to provide quick and easy money for people who may need it. An example may be if the rare and costly Grinder appears on the market for a very cheap and steal 100k, though you only have 50k, you would come here. You would then send me a PM, and we would work out some details in order to get you 50k.

Scamming?
      Scamming is indeed a very big problem of this (Partly of why it's being tested). In order to prevent either side from really scamming, an item will be given to me. So lets say you need 50k gold. I would require you to either give me a single item worth 50k (Or near) or a set of items that combined equal 50k, and then I'll keep those items till you repay the agreed price. This way if I run off with your gear, You didn't really loose anything (and it gives me a bad rep,) and if you run off with my money, I have your gear to sell. NOTE, No admins nor devs chances are will be taking any reports of "scamming" in the loaning section. Meaning it's YOUR risk to use this.

More details?
      If one has more questions of such the topic (How do I make my money in this.. How much may I take at once.. etc.) PM me with such questions.

NOTE, At the moment since this is a simple test to see how it all works out and see if it's effective with low scammers taking advantage of it, one may only take 100k MAX intill this is either taken down due to failing, or removed out of the testing phase. The chances of this indeed working out though are indeed low, otherwise we may see more to this day. PM all requests for such loans.