Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bear With Me
Kill 30 Bear Clan Hunters

Reward:
1 Bear Fur
10 Faction Points

I'll think of some quest text later. Or maybe someone can make a suggestion.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Maybe repeatable every 7 days.

(Too much Bear Fur is not good for the prices  Tongue)
I like it.  Smile
Maybe it should be like 2 weeks waiting period or one time deal. Nice name click lol.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
This sounds like a good idea for a quest, but i think the quest should look more like this.
Bear with me

Our spies bring bitter news: following a dispute with his brother, Jarl Gunthor has become the new leader of the bear clan. His first action was to send his new soldiers to war. These men are well trained, so show them the superiority of Swadian steel!

Kill the following:

20 x Bear Clan Hunter (0 / 20)
10 x Bear Clan Warrior (0 / 10)

Reward:
1 x Bear Fur
20 FP

This quest is repeatable every 5 Days
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
Now that I think of it, commandos or maybe even skirmishers will rarely be able to complete this quest because of all the archers and crossbowman shooting at the bear clan guys.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
you could always make it 20 warriors and 10 hunters so its a little easier for commandos. but its the same with any other nord killing quest. archers and xbowmen always aim for the most worthwhile bots. like with legacy of a hero, everyone always aims for the boss so its not uncommon for the slashers to not have a chance at killing it.
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
Ohh i like this.
CC_Matthew CC_Hunter
Not every quest needs to have a pun in it Tongue I like it, but it should be a one-time only quest to get used to the bear clan enemies and the bear fur drop.
I like the idea about the quest since bear fur is kinda rare, but with this reward and maybe another bear fur loots we could easily craft some of the high lvl armors like gnezdovo helmet, bear armor and so on Big Grin
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx