Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Games to Keep You Entertained
Hey everyone,

I'm just throwing out some titles that I know I have enjoyed and would like to invite other people to enjoy with me.  Nord Invasion is great, but sometimes everyone needs a little break.  A few I haven't played in a while, but would totally be willing to pick back up if anyone is interested.  Shoot me a message on Steam or a PM if you'd like! Big Grin  I'm willing to help out people that are new to any of these games.  I know it can be daunting to pick up a game that you have no idea how to play and try to put in the effort to learn it.

In no particular order:

Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin - excellent game, lots of fun.  It has a very nice co-op system and a decent PvP system.  This game is especially fun if you have people to play with.  The downside is that it has odd limits on the experience of people you can play with, so I'd suggest looking at that and working out who you want to start with ahead of time.  This is an excellent resource on that: http://darksouls2.wikidot.com/online-matchmaking  This game has tons of content and some of the best replay value I've ever seen.

Dead Frontier - this is a great FREE MMO , but I honestly have not played this one in a long time.  You can pay for a subscription for increased loot/xp, but honestly I worked my way up to top tier without this fairly easily, so I'd say it is definitely not P2Win.  It is fun to play solo and go on covert loot runs, but it is so much more enjoyable to have people to survive the zombie apocalypse with.  There are lots of classes (most are roleplay classes with experience boost, the real class choices are made by you as you level) and the gameplay is great.  PvP can be toggled, and as a PvE enthusiast I greatly appreciate this bonus.

League of Legends - pretty sure people know all about this one.  It can be fun, I promise!  You just need some friends to play with.

Rift - An LoC favorite complete with a great, in-depth leveling system with lots of options and even allows for experienced players to still play with noobs and help them out.  It is pretty similar to most MMOs in visuals and HUD, but the it allows you to deviate from the questline a lot more (thankfully... those copy-paste feed-you-gear linear questlines are the death of the MMO business...) and it can provide a lot of entertainment.

Warframe - http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...173.0.html

Starcraft II - this is a fantastic game from Blizzard.  The only bad part about it is the price tag.  There is a ton of content and if you enjoy RTS games, this can provide you hundreds of hours of entertainment that are well worth the price.

I also have a spare copy of Dead Space III, one of my favorite modern FPS survival-horror games, that I could loan out.  It has a fantastic co-op multiplayer that I'd love to play with someone.

I'll throw some more games onto this list later, but for now these are the few I've played that really stand out.  If you'd like to know more about any of them, send me a message on Steam or PM and I'd be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Play rift, 3.2 came out a couple days ago!
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I also see lots of NordInvasion players play World of Tanks. Would be great if some of them would try out World of Warships. Playing it myself, and would like to meet others to play with.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
I prefer Rift and LoL.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

You forgot Club Penguin
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
(20-04-2015, 09:31 PM)Deerpig link Wrote:You forgot Club Penguin

Glory To The Purple Republic!
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Can also say that Heroes & Generals is pretty good.
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(17-04-2015, 08:29 PM)Winter link Wrote:League of Legends: It can be fun, I promise!  You just need some friends to play with.

Should mention that if you don´t have friends to play with, just don´t play it. You will surely turn from an interested beginner into a very, very, very mad person who will kind of "hate" the community.
(23-04-2015, 05:12 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:[quote author=Winter link=topic=42640.msg228463#msg228463 date=1429302571]
League of Legends: It can be fun, I promise!  You just need some friends to play with.

Should mention that if you don´t have friends to play with, just don´t play it. You will surely turn from an interested beginner into a very, very, very mad person who will kind of "hate" the community.
[/quote]

Go play ranked solo queue and climb to plat, you stop caring quite a lot Tongue
But yeah it is a game better with people to play with, and if your new listen to others, they most likely know better
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

Star Wars KOTOR series anyone?  ;D

Also;

World of Tanks

World of Warcraft(Account closed after new expansion)

Serious Sam

Postal

Twisted Metal (PS1)
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath