Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Pikemen the best slashers?
I'm a 0411 on this account and a 0004 on another and I was wondering, are pikemen better slashers than commandos because I am usually a hard mode slasher and would like to know what character to bring and take down some nords.
(22-08-2012, 09:29 AM)Sir_Aragorn link Wrote: I'm a 0411 on this account and a 0004 on another and I was wondering, are pikemen better slashers than commandos because I am usually a hard mode slasher and would like to know what character to bring and take down some nords.

depends on a wpn, but pikeman with only 4 tiers has 160 points on polearms which are usually stronger, and if you go infantry 2 tiers you get even more points

I have pikeman with heavy infantry and I can say that it's a good mix Big Grin
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
id say its good to have a mix of both, especially since pikeman can hit over people. but if i were to compare the 2 id say overall commandos are better for slashing becuase they can deal as much and somtimes more damage than pikeman on top of the fact that they can take more than a few hits. plus they can always back up shield when a shielder goes down. but agian i would prefer a mix of both becuase u can turn a two man slashing spot into a five man (2 slashes, one shielder and behind them 3 pikeman
PEW PEW!!!! PEW PEW PEW!!!!!!!
PK_Wolfsblood: Prince kills 2 , thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsfang: thor kills 1
PK_Wolfsclaw: prince kills 2, Thor kills 1, odin kills 1
PK_Wolfman: prince kills 1
I agree with wolfsblood Big Grin
(22-08-2012, 07:30 PM)Wolfsblood link Wrote: id say its good to have a mix of both, especially since pikeman can hit over people.

Since the last patch, I've found out that infantry too can hit over people if their weapon is long enough using the same trick that pikemen use. Weapons over 120 length generally seem to be able to do so.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Commandos have superior weapons and powerstrike.
(22-08-2012, 09:29 AM)Sir_Aragorn link Wrote: I'm a 0411 on this account and a 0004 on another and I was wondering, are pikemen better slashers than commandos because I am usually a hard mode slasher and would like to know what character to bring and take down some nords.

No Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
(24-08-2012, 02:15 AM)Swadius link Wrote: [quote author=Wolfsblood link=topic=5472.msg45549#msg45549 date=1345663844]
id say its good to have a mix of both, especially since pikeman can hit over people.

Since the last patch, I've found out that infantry too can hit over people if their weapon is long enough using the same trick that pikemen use. Weapons over 120 length generally seem to be able to do so.
[/quote]

What's the trick?
overhead slash is able to hit through mates since it hits from right to left.

if you stand right behind shielder youre still able to slash.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
I've found this too, with a flamberge or similar length. As long as your hilt, or tip of the blade doesn't hit your teammate, you can slash through them.

Longer the weapon, easier it is.

You really need a minimum of 140 length for it to be effective.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.