Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Forum activity decreasing?
Is it only my impression or the forum members activity has decreased significantly in last couple of weeks? I notice much less posts, even in the traditionally fast moving Trading section...
More people leave, less people to post, therefore less activity, and for some reason the lights in my room dimmed when I typed that.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Gta 5 may have something to do with it...
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
+ exam period is coming
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
(23-04-2015, 06:07 AM)Looter link Wrote:
for some reason the lights in my room dimmed when I typed that.

Same in mine.
Let's hope this will change...
The NA community is almost dead.  When we have events, THere are no other servers with people on them.  Because all the good NA players are in those events. 
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

the removal of kiting turned alot of players off, thats why. Just static shieldwall is boring after some time
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
The game get bored...

People are getting insulted, trolled and other things. People are Racist. Sexism and Descrimination is as well underway in Game.

I heard very hard things from players about the language on TS and that Admins don't care about it.

And as well cause of kiting is destroyed
Ah well, when it comes to in-game chat it's ok, one doesn't see many insults, hatred, trolling or similar. It looks really bad in many other game communities, incl. M&B Native. Most of players in NI seem to be mature and helpful rather. Admins do a good job and community members do not accept some behaviours as well. I'd say we have a very good community here. That's an important element contributing to why I do not play other mods anymore and stick to NI.

I will not make any reference to TS since I do not use it. But it's not the first time I hear that some guys allow themselves much more 'freedom' on TS...
The Teamplay is worse than in Merc xD in Merc they help against each other better than here. The community is "shit" said a popular player to me.