Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Add night ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
44.83%
13 44.83%
No
48.28%
14 48.28%
Maybe
6.90%
2 6.90%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

weather: night
(26-04-2015, 12:34 PM)SaxonCamel link Wrote: Add night mode so that donator's torch can lead us to victory

Ahah yeah! Do you have one?
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Saxon is 2poor for donators torch
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

(26-04-2015, 12:34 PM)SaxonCamel link Wrote: Add night mode so that donator's torch can lead us to victory

(26-04-2015, 11:39 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Day time and night time is client side and not from the mod. But since many complained about night time, they changed the numbers
in the mod files so players didn't need to do that.

So if you want to use your torch in the night, then change the settings: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...986.0.html
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(26-04-2015, 02:30 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [quote author=SaxonCamel link=topic=42791.msg228972#msg228972 date=1430051659]
Add night mode so that donator's torch can lead us to victory

(26-04-2015, 11:39 AM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: Day time and night time is client side and not from the mod. But since many complained about night time, they changed the numbers

So if you want to use your torch in the night, then change the settings: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...986.0.html
[/quote]

thanks
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Quote: link=topic=42791.msg228965#msg228965 date=1430047310]
2 years ago people were crying to remove night time, after lots of threads it was finally done. Now people really want them back? Whats so cool to see as much as fuck, while nords see you clear as day? I dont see anything cool with that.. let it stay daytime so we have fair fighting conditions!
I agree with this, unless there's some way to lower bots' vision in the dark. I suspect there is not.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Night punishes the players with less visibility without affecting the bots.  It is also a client-side effect which is randomly assigned when the player joins making it impossible to enforce on a per-map basis.  As nice as it is to see some well designed maps with torches from time to time, we will not be adding night back.

As it has been mentioned here already, you can choose which time range is available to you by following the direction here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...986.0.html  (Don't forget this modification will be overwritten with each patch.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...