Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

East Praven Infantry [NA + EU]
East Praven Infantry

Born from the remnants of the The King's Army, the East Praven Infantry represent one of the last bastions of Old Swadian Might.

Tracing the origins from the founding of the Old Calradian Empire, this elite corps of shock troopers were feared by Swadia's enemies as the first troops to be sent in and the last to leave the fight. Using tactics borne from constant fighting and iron clad teamwork, they were the iron fist of the Emperor, and after the fall of the empire, the King.

Suffering near total eradication during the Fall of Praven, those who were left formed the House, swearing bloody vengeance against the foul Nords.

Current Roster
We are currently based on the MG server. If you are interested in joining please add me on Steam, my profile name  is Deofuta.

~Good luck from someone that loves ya!

Oh hey! This looks familiar to some Regiment I know. Nah. Can't be, nevermind.
▄██████████████▄▐█▄▄▄▄█▌
██████▌▄▌▄▐▐▌███▌▀▀██▀▀
████▄█▌▄▌▄▐▐▌▀███▄▄█▌
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀  Spread the fail whale - Don't take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
permission to join?  ;D
(21-12-2011, 01:45 AM)inferiorbaton link Wrote: permission to join?  ;D

Granted! Welcome to the team.
wooooo!
May I join?  Ive played with a couple of you guys yesterday...you guys were very organized which made this mod even better  Smile
(26-12-2011, 03:13 PM)SirMax link Wrote: May I join?  Ive played with a couple of you guys yesterday...you guys were very organized which made this mod even better  Smile

Of course! Just add me on Steam (Account name is Deofuta), and I will set you up as soon as possible.
Sven here.

Go ahead and toss me on the list if you want Smile
(28-12-2011, 07:49 AM)Keggar link Wrote: Sven here.

Go ahead and toss me on the list if you want Smile
Sent.
Updated our member listing, we've nearly doubled our roster! Smile

I hope everyone is gearing up for our first organized event on Sunday! For those who come, plan to win it all!