Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

"Connection to the server lost"
I joining server playing normal and when is map change I ALWAYS getting "Connection to the server lost", and I can't join again becouse i getting this error.
I don't know how to fix this, I was trying DNS jumper, but this not working.
I have 40mb/s internet.

Please Help
[Image: Td5KxhO.gif]
By me :3
If you have any background programs running(overwolf for example) try stopping them.

You can try running the NI auto updater to see if anything is out of place.

You can verify integrity of game cache via steam(if you use it) to see if there are any problems outside of the module.

That's really all I can think of that might fix it, the only other fix would be a full reinstall of either NI, warband, or both.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Still not working  Sad
Are you also getting this in Native ?
Yes often.
In native and NI i also getting "Your profile name is used by another player".
I changed my pc, and still getting this error.
(01-05-2015, 09:44 AM)Rezev link Wrote:Yes often.
In native and NI i also getting "Your profile name is used by another player".
I changed my pc, and still getting this error.

This error (  "Your profile name is used by another player" ) appears if you try to rejoin the same serveur after your game crashed ( "Connection to the server lost" ) because your character is still in the serveur.
It means that you have to wait until your character crashs as well from the serveur ( about 15 seconds i think ) you were in, before being able to rejoin it. So it's linked to your connection problem.

To solve it, as HappyMonk3y99 said, check your task manager ( ctrl + shift + esc ) to see if you don't have too many programs running which slow the performances of your computer, use the autoupdater ( did you update the last patch ?? ), reinstall Warband and if it's still not working, contact TaleWorlds's support.
Method with 15 seconds not working, i have only Warband ans Steam running on the same time.
I have this problem on 2 pc's, so its internet/connection problem.
Should I try Port Forwarding or change DNS?

I have modem  "Cisco EPC3008"
[Image: 108305964]

Nevermind I fixed the problem, I just changed max_number_of_connections = 16 to max_number_of_connections = 15, and installed cfos speed (optimalised link). I'm not sure what option fixed problem.
Its strange but I getting this error again. I don't changed any options... :'(
Whats your internet speed?8
Winter is a cool guy. 
/Winter

[Image: 2rca6iw.png]                      
            [Image: 76561198024357901.png]       

70mb/s