Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Loot system
As some players suggested here: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...796.0.html they think the loot system should change, I'd like to encourage you guys to throw in your opinion about it. Do you think some changes are needed or it's ok as it is?

PS. Just plz be reasonable! "I want to loot more 'cause I wanna be rich in 2 months like those who've been playing for 4 years" posts do not lead to anything... Keep in mind things need proper balance.
we had a thread suggesting a new loot system about 1.5 years ago. was closed by telling a new system is going to be released, tho i still believe this would be the best.
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...410.0.html
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
A good idea, indeed. I will then quote it here:
Quote from Malong, December 05, 2013:
"This has been mentioned by a few players in TS but not put into writing. The motivation of this is the randomness of drops and the recipient. Currently, you have to hope for a drop, then hope that it goes to you or someone that needs and "deserves" it. Since the probability of multiple events occurring is the product of the probability of the individual events, in the experience of many players (vocal and not), many people walk away empty handed after multiple successful games.

Basically you would get points for bosses that you have spawned. For example (using ragnarok), you could get 10 * number of the boss, and 150 nkp for participating all 20 waves in a successful ragnarok server. You could redeem these in various tiers in a separate nkp shop, for items that drop from bots (crafting goods and legendaries are the obvious). The redemption points could be something like 50 (coal), 75 (raven feather), 150 (water), 300 (copper), so you could get any crafting good within two full and successful ragnarok runs. You could also allow hoarding these for the very rate boss drops in tiers that require 100, 200, 300 successful runs, which will take anywhere from over a month to multiple months for even the most hardcore players.

Let me know what you think. It gets increasingly disheartening watching people be in a malaise over the current random loot system. This would at least keep people playing if they know something will come of their repeated play other than the aforementioned hoping for a drop, then hoping they get it."
Need someone to code it for free with spare time. Not gonna happen any time soon.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015
I was wondering if there is any special points system needed. Maybe total XP could be simply traded for legendaries or mats? For instance 5 m total xp would gain archer the Fiendish Bow, 10 m xp would get him Ullrs Bane of Black Arrows,... Maybe even some special equipment items could be introduced to be aquired by xp exchange only. We could then have the current loot system and an independent xp based system.
no, that xp could be turned into gold and then you could buy these off the marketplace for the same amout= no longer legendary
the idea behind the system is you get mainly the points for bosses-> higher motivation to do teamwork to reach odin. Alot of those "succesful reached odins" can be turned into mats, legendaries etc.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Well it funny how i get shit for being a Good trader if that how i had to make my cash. I had to work for it unlike some people that just get (millions in one second) a drop 

Saying this the system is fine....... i guess some people are very lucky and some people get screwed over by this game,It been is way for a long time i don't think it going to change. 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Sure one can make money by trading however it's the loot system we're talking about here. And I believe some changes could be applied if Devs team finds what ppl suggest is reasonable and can improve the game.
i personally think the green drop rates atm are probably fair enough. what i would like to see is green drop prices being worth more than what they currently are. a year or so ago bear furs used to be around 100k, waters 90k, damascus, eagles and coppers 300k etc etc. nowdays your lucky to get a green worth over 50-60k. whether this drastic drop in prices is a result of increased drop rates, or the fact that nobody wants to craft anymore as everything popular has been crafted so many times that is is easier to buy it than to craft it yourself (in which case more incentives to craft your own would be a worthwhile improvement to both the current economy and give an incentive for people to play more).

That is not to say the loot system is perfect however. To say the random loot system is the only fair way to distribute loots is complete hogwash, for a mod where teamplay is force-fed down our throats through a tube they certainly promote rewarding the individual more so than the whole team. while i'm not against the odd random loot here and there. i think the community would like to see some way of rewarding the whole 16 players rather than the one lucky individual. There have been multiple suggestions on how to do this, so i won't go into depth on my own advised solution. however, a system that awards points to all present players per how far the team gets in a run, that also offers perks to the highest killer etc would create a better atmosphere than the random loot system ever has. and don't bring up the age old arguement about how to reward shielders for their efforts. i've been a shielder in this game for a few years now, and i can tell you as will many of the other quality shielders in the past such as clickeverywhere, ragnash, Evildan, etc, that you can still gain kills and even top the scoreboards while filling this vital role. if your going to just stand there and afk while your shield is up then you should not be rewarded as much as other members of the team, you basicly get a hall pass to afk anyway and that's reward enough.
Going Deep
I strongly doubt if any potential reward system should be based on kill count. In such case we shall have 16 wardens in server and none of them giving a heal to others... Well balanced team is needed for a sucessful run and those with low kill count also play a valuable role and provide most important protection or support. So I'm affraid what could be an effect of such a change, even if the reward for the scoreboard leader would be only an addition.
However, performance based reward system would indeed be nice and fair as an addition to the random one we have atm. The problem is to find good and fair performance measures and that is the reason we haven't seen such a system yet I believe. But maybe some good ideas will come.