Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

(4.2+ MIL) ~WTB Fearsome Knight Helmet~
Alrighty folks. My balls are broken. Broken into little pieces.

After countless hours (time I could have spent having sex or getting fresh air), I have finally assembled the ultimate deal for a Fearsome Knight Helmet (the pixelized nightmare that has ruined my life).
I remember the days when this damn helmet would go for 2.5 mil and both parties would be happy. Those days are sadly over, and I have had to make the hard sacrifice of adjusting with the times.

So here it is, the fruits of a college sophomore grinding away his youth on a computer:
If over 4 mil in rare craftables AND mats isn't enough for you, I highly suggest you find yourself a psychologist immediately and start discussing in great detail with him/her as to why you hate yourself.

Swadian Hope (3,000,000 gold)
Sharpshooter Bow (500,000 gold)
Pikeman's Plated Vest (200,000 gold, It has also just received a very significant buff)
German Poleaxe (40,000 gold)
Swadian Kite Shield (80,000 gold)
Grinder Helm (60,000 gold)

plus

6 x Coal
122 x Old Boots
40 x Crooked Stick
83 x Cloth
136 x Wood
24 x Bent Sword
63 x Bone Shard
57 x Bone Powder
25 x Sparkly Necklace
13 x Twisted String
4 x Worm Root
5 x Hydra Leaf
9 x Nem Flower
25 x Antiseptic Cloth
3 x Heavy Cloth
6 x Hardened Metal
5 x Sturdy Wood
113 x Wolf Teeth Necklace
6 x Normal Charcoal
1 x Small Lump of Lead (50k)
1 x Scale of Fafnir (100k)
1 x Sulphur (60k)

I beg you, free me from the perpetual hell that is my life trying to get this helmet. I'm jaded as f___ about it, believe me. My steam is captainzebrah, and if you want to instantly become my best friend, I highly suggest you message me and take advantage of this profound instance of a man ripping himself off to get the last piece of armor he needs.

This offer should go within the week due to the recent release of the Swadian Helm (1 point less than the fearsome, and it's craftable), so if you want to trade your fearsome in for a crapton of stuff while you still can, this is one of your few opportunities to do so. Use that head of yours.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
psst this is weapons sub forums not armor Tongue
Nab, moved.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
B-b-b-bump  8)
- Respect is earned -
want to see your bag!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Show me your sack, Gashy
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Do you have a fearsome you genuinely want to trade? Otherwise you no get to see Wink
- Respect is earned -
Bumping with the force of 1000 raging suns..

The contents of my bag is well worth over 400k at this point.. there's a little too much cool shit inside..
- Respect is earned -
Very surprised no one has taken this offer, A free bump for such a generous offer.
(31-08-2012, 10:13 PM)Sir_Aragorn link Wrote: Very surprised no one has taken this offer, A free bump for such a generous offer.

I'm surprised too. It's currently the best offer out there.. looks like nobody is selling atm..
- Respect is earned -