Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] Second character help!?
Tried making a second character but it keeps telling me I have to login and go to my account page and go to the bottom of it. The beginner guide however tells me I have to login with the new characters name and my main characters password. I've tried both but there's nothing about my second charater on my account page and the login fails.
Hello, so I'll walk you through it step by step

1.Go to 'Play NordInvasion' on the main menu of the module.

2. Hit create under your character name and make your character.

3. Join any NordInvasion server with that character

4. Go to the website and log in with your normal password and your new character name.

5. At this point your character should be active and ready to play.

Hope that helped!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
When I try to login with the new characters name and my main password it says incorrect combination. It's my correct password. The character doesn't show up under the drop box for characters either
When you choose a new name for a new character, you should receive a code in the in-game chat.
Use that code, and the password from your other character and try to activate it on the site.

Thought that once you use a new name, the name automatic displays on the site.
At least, that happened to me when I created my third and fourth character.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
When you are logged into your account go to the account tab and scroll down to the bottom you can activate the new Character that has been to a server from there.
(15-05-2015, 02:34 AM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: When you are logged into your account go to the account tab and scroll down to the bottom you can activate the new Character that has been to a server from there.
wait, that's a thing?
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(15-05-2015, 02:34 AM)VM_Sargent_X link Wrote: When you are logged into your account go to the account tab and scroll down to the bottom you can activate the new Character that has been to a server from there.

Checked it and you're right. Never knew this. It also has been over 2 years since I've activated my last character  :Smile
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(15-05-2015, 02:44 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=VM_Sargent_X link=topic=43334.msg230517#msg230517 date=1431657278]
When you are logged into your account go to the account tab and scroll down to the bottom you can activate the new Character that has been to a server from there.
wait, that's a thing?
[/quote]

Yes it is.  I had to do that when i started my newest guy.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

(15-05-2015, 01:11 PM)Sargent Q Wrote:
(15-05-2015, 02:44 AM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote:
Quote:When you are logged into your account go to the account tab and scroll down to the bottom you can activate the new Character that has been to a server from there.
wait, that's a thing?

Yes it is.  I had to do that when i started my newest guy.

Sorry if I'm not seeing all this. The Account tab is in the top right correct? Because I've done what this thread and every thread like it says and i still can't make a new character. I really wanna try Militia. If theres something I'm doing wrong let me know.
Navigate to this url:
https://nordinvasion.com/account.php

at the bottom you can make a new account