Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A house market?
can we get like a house market and have like a swapmeet like every week houses sell their stuff on Big Grin lol(just an idea about the swap meet)
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
I recently thought about this... having a small market solely for your house would be a great way for members to exchange goods and items while profiting from the sales. There could be a house tax as well, like an additional 2% coupled with the regular 5% of each sale that goes directly into the house bank.

+1 for the idea.
+1 for the idea

And to extend on that like SB we have an inventory every house leader should have an alt named e.g SB_Inventory where the houses unwanted or high value gear can be stored and in turn can be traded for mats from the other houses that use the weekly house trade system

It will allow smaller houses that have X amount of Gold but are in need of X amount of mats could trade with the larger houses that have the quantity required and are in need of X amount of gold to gain that all important legendary that one of its members requires

it will also stop all that dropping in and out of houses and adds that realism

Regards
(OB)SB_Friewulf
COURAGE: do one brave thing then run like hell

Long Live The Order Of The Scarlet Blade's
PK_Friewulf_shielder
yea we have the same FC_armory all unwanted stuff goes there Big Grin but i think it would be easyier for a house storage house or market
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
yeah its a nice idea
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
too much work Wink looks good.
Wusel @ Omnia
It does seem like a lot of work, but it is a good idea!  Wink
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"
(27-08-2012, 06:30 PM)Holo Steel link Wrote: It does seem like a lot of work, but it is a good idea!  Wink
really?
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(29-08-2012, 02:32 PM)Jalau link Wrote: [quote author=Holo Steel link=topic=5566.msg46721#msg46721 date=1346092222]
It does seem like a lot of work, but it is a good idea!  Wink
really?
[/quote]

Aye, it took Jez quite a while to make the AH (from what I heard), and even though it's smaller, it still could be the same pain. Also, do what SB does, and everything uneeded can be given to the inventory, it would save room, and stuff. But, it is a good idea.
Just got out of prison after attacking a man on New years eve. Excuse me for getting nervous while an Arab was counting down from ten.

What's the difference between a black and a white fairy tale?
White begins, "once upon a time,"
black begins, "y'all motherf*ckers ain't gonna believe dis shit!"