Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Changing alts in game
So, it seems that the game knows when you create a new characters, as it gives you a hyphenated code (which isn't even needed really).

So, would be it possible to send all your alts to the game that you could pick as "troops"? Then you could switch in game without having to log off the server and back in (which can be a problem on a full server).
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

In theory a lovely idea... Problem is that many players have 20+ alts, a few in excess of 50...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
(27-08-2012, 09:43 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: In theory a lovely idea... Problem is that many players have 20+ alts, a few in excess of 50...

My god...WHY??!!?!?! There is only 4 classes.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Only reason we've ever worked out was so they could sell red shirt kit... Others?? Who knows. Mqny players have many active alts too. It's strange.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Possibly logging in on the wrong name?

I know I've done that a few times Tongue.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
hey about this my old alt names still have an account like doesnt the name change and not the old name gets a new account?
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
(28-08-2012, 05:33 AM)WheresMyVodka link Wrote: hey about this my old alt names still have an account like doesnt the name change and not the old name gets a new account?
Sorry, what??
- Fingus
I indeed also struck a blank with vodkas post.

Wait I think I understand it now. I think hes trying to say this, Don't new characters getting created by logging into NI with the wrong name but with the same password stay on one account? Not new accounts?

Then again I could've maide his message more confusing Tongue
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
i just have 4 alts!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
well becuase i had an account call FC_babyvodka change the name to FC_icup and now i aciednetaly loged in to FC_babyvodka and it has a red tunic i changed the name so does the name of the old alt change or does it still save in a datbase? and it still has the same password
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html