Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

how unfair our community actually is
Things are only worth whatever people are willing to pay. Sellers should use their judgement to sell at the highest price and buyers should do the same at the lowest price; both will meet halfway and where exactly will depend on a) how desperate you are or b) how good you are haggling or c) what the market is like for that item.

On another note: people need to differentiate haggling and scamming. Selling hardened metal on the auction hall for 7000 gold is not scamming - they paid the market fee so it's their loss of it doesn't sell. If they DO sell for that much then fair enough because someone's clearly desperate to craft something.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(29-05-2015, 09:08 AM)SaxonCamel link Wrote:(...) On another note: people need to differentiate haggling and scamming. Selling hardened metal on the auction hall for 7000 gold is not scamming - they paid the market fee so it's their loss of it doesn't sell. If they DO sell for that much then fair enough because someone's clearly desperate to craft something.
7000 for HM is ok, still not so much above typical price but I'd say 54000 for HM is scamming as it is clearly an attempt to exploit someone's mistake (overlooking 1 x "0"). Selling items definitely above typical price might not be scamm, still if the seller knows he takes advantage of the buyer who doesn't know the value it is unfair. I just would like to see more fair play here...
Well alot of ppl attemt to take advantage of new players having no clue about the prices.
It is how it is, we cant change it sadly.
At least youre alot richer than before and still have gear others dream of.
I would try and take it at a mistake and learn from it as you won't be able to force him to revert the trade.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Many here said "research the actual value of the items you get".. Well, it´s a fact that it´s the second Dead Shot being looted, I assume? How should a rather new guy in NordInvasion find out what the first looter of the Dead Shot sold his one for? That was obviously not Buruk´s fault if you´re all honest. Just him being cheerful about a drop, receiving a 20m offer or whatever he was told, (owning like 500k before (?)) being proud, happy, or something else about such an offer. Even if he had done some research, he wouldn´t have found out anything I guess. Maybe some different opinions about the value. So in my eyes this was scam.
(30-05-2015, 12:00 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:So in my eyes this was scam.

funny to hear that from you
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
(30-05-2015, 12:00 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:Many here said "research the actual value of the items you get".. Well, it´s a fact that it´s the second Dead Shot being looted, I assume? How should a rather new guy in NordInvasion find out what the first looter of the Dead Shot sold his one for? That was obviously not Buruk´s fault if you´re all honest. Just him being cheerful about a drop, receiving a 20m offer or whatever he was told, (owning like 500k before (?)) being proud, happy, or something else about such an offer. Even if he had done some research, he wouldn´t have found out anything I guess. Maybe some different opinions about the value. So in my eyes this was scam.

This is so fucking pathetic, I cant stop laughing Big Grin
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Might wanna explain that to me? :o Obviously I missed something out?
(30-05-2015, 12:00 PM)Alphaa link Wrote:Many here said "research the actual value of the items you get".. Well, it´s a fact that it´s the second Dead Shot being looted, I assume? How should a rather new guy in NordInvasion find out what the first looter of the Dead Shot sold his one for? That was obviously not Buruk´s fault if you´re all honest. Just him being cheerful about a drop, receiving a 20m offer or whatever he was told, (owning like 500k before (?)) being proud, happy, or something else about such an offer. Even if he had done some research, he wouldn´t have found out anything I guess. Maybe some different opinions about the value. So in my eyes this was scam.
haha what
What he is saying is how was Buruk supposed to find out the value of it if only 1 has been looted before him. Its like just getting a new car thinking wow I'm a hotshot now this must be the fastest thing in sight, when suddenly some guy pops up with a car that you think is just as fast and trades you, only to your annoyance you find it is not. That is pretty much what happened. Its not a scam but its a low-ball offer and a real idiot idea. Defiantly a great way to attract new players to our dying community!
Just that. Good one, Unknown.