Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

how unfair our community actually is
Why does haggling have such a social stigma in NI? Have people never done it/witnessed it in real life? Unless you've been living under state owned/planned economy your whole life.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
The points is not about haggling. If both sides of transaction are aware of values and negotiate, it's ok and fair for the both. They agree whatever they can accept and if one is aware he agrees to a trade that is not beneficial to himself it's just his decision. But the story is quite different if one side of trasaction is not aware of the value of transaction subject while the other one is and decides to take advantage of it... 
It's a haggling problem because the other guy did not push for a better deal - he automatically assumed the buyer wasnt going to haggle and therefore the offered price must be a fair price. After further information The seller realised he could've pushed harder and now they're regretting it.
[Image: Zqret9U.jpg]

There once was a rather strange mammal,
Who went by the name of Saxon Camel,
With the Fire & Sword,
He killed all the Nords,
And burned down his own TeamSpeak Channel.

Keeping to the NI Faith:
[spoiler][img=241x200]http://i.gyazo.com/ed04d6c623c775ea761d298a2f72c6de
(03-06-2015, 07:42 AM)Bobo link Wrote:All very true, thanks Malong. However, though this is a cruel world I'd like to see it a bit less cruel among this community.
You're asking for human beings to not be human beings. If anyone actually believes that upon going to the NI login screen, you stop being a human and start being a completely realm-minded selfless Swadian, then they are as naive as the OP who got ripped off.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Thank you for comments. The topic has been locked and we will be looking into comments raised.

/Nao
Slowly being bled dry by NI... Please help me and donate!