Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

how unfair our community actually is
I made a unfair trade with iBlameYou. He sent me offer quickly after i loot Dead shoot. He's offer was A Jarmugandr + 2m. I didnt know that legendary things how much costs and i asked him Jarmugandr's and Deadshot's price. He said Jarmugandr is like 16-18m and deadshot is like 18-19m. By the way todayThe_Social_Man said me ''I traded my stag bow to dead shot'' that stag bow costs 40m... So the last price of dead shot's 40m, he was the only one who had dead shot and Blame knows that price for deadshot... after one day my friend tell me ''i have a bad new for you.'' ''you are scammed around 20m.'' ''I was at the event whom people waving with you about that trade.''(translated Turkish to English) So guys... Dont trust dat iBlameYou and be carefull when trading with someone...
People have pretty legendaries but no responsibility...
Loot: Dead Shot 22.05.2015
people value legendaries different, would never pay 40 mil for stag bow hah! 15 the most. if you sell below the market price thats your fault, you gotta do the work and check on prices first.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
I never said anything about the price of the dead shot... I just told you the value of my Offer and you accepted it.
Dragon Halberd 09.02.2015
Black Gothic Plate 01.03.2015 1st ingame
Mangler 07.03.2015 1st ingame
Hurricane Bow 13.03.2015
Rending Bolts 25.08.2019
Eagle Crossbow 01.09.2019

Shadowknight - We will Fine!
Usually when you don't know the price of things, especially newer things, you ask as many people as you can of the value of it, not sell it for the first offer you get. Trust me i did that one Smile
My Steam
Loot:                           M/D/Y
Twig of Yggdrasil - 8/10/2012
Sun Pike - 9/9/2014
Dragon Helm - 1/10/2015
Jormungandr - 2/26/2016

I personally got a quick offer for my fiendish bow. Of course, I researched the item values first before selling [equal value] and drew out the trade to make sure I got what it was worth. You need to research and learn as much as possible because in any place in the world, people WILL attempt to take advantage of ignorance and such. I don't commend such actions and personally oppose them, but as you learned the hard way, always do your research and learn as much as you can from multiple sources. Everyone should take this advice into mind when dealing with business transactions.

Anyway, try to make the best of things, your now a lot richer than you were before looting and you can use this money to start trading upwards to make more or to buy yourself some nice gear.
Also, you gained something far more valuable than online currency, you gained wisdom.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

I remember when these posts were a fad. This is inciting a rebellion of the proletariat vs the aristocracy? Kidding aside, the community is human and humans decide upon survival of the fittest. Research more instead of pinning the blame on the community. Like Iblameyou's name... I really do blame you for incorrect research while there are multiple sources to research item value from. Try to change the post's name before someone gets the wrong idea because surely you are too quick to judge the community on an account of "unfair" rather than one player giving you a lowball entry offer and you just taking it.
Jorm+2m isn't that bad an offer tbh. I remember when ol freakyz bought some noob's tower shield for like 800k or something when they were worth 10m. Oh yeah and it is your fault, no one forced you to accept the trade. You could have asked around first to see what the value of it was. I have never looted anything but if i did I sure as hell wouldn't flick it off for the first offer I was given.
Steam Profile - http://steamcommunity.com/id/ruffenuff

NI Greatest Hits:
Quote: link=topic=43823.msg231666#msg231666 date=1432844003]
people value legendaries different, would never pay 40 mil for stag bow hah! 15 the most. if you sell below the market price thats your fault, you gotta do the work and check on prices first.
typical assassine  hows the lowball game going?
Accounts: DB_Cosby commando 52
                 Hipster Archer 52
                 Indie Pavice Champion 52
                 Classy Marauder 52
"Falankos: I guess you finally got kind of a whole character equipped, I'm so proud of you".
Well, there are 2 things to refer to I believe:
small and (seems) obvious thing:
like some ppl mentioned above, it is wise to search for information before making any trade that involves significant values. It would also be helpful to make a WTK thread in appropriate Trading section to see what ppl could offer and how many are possibly interested. Trading takes some patience, too. Pehaps it's better to wait for a good offer if one finds he's not satisfied with those he received. So sure, Buruk made a mistake, we all learn from our mistakes. But let us not forget it takes two to make a trade.

not so small and certainly not obvious:
(not refering to any particular case) I've been observing different ppl attempting to take advantage of unexperienced players who are not familiar with typical price levels for items. This indeed influences negatively the quality of community and should not take place. We are supposed to have some fun here and make friends within community. Surely it's nice to be rich and have top gear, still making in-game money should not be the main target of players here. After all, this is a game not the world of financial sharks from Wall Street.

I wish to appeal to the community: be friendly to each other guys. Give a helping hand. Respect others. Stop shit like that!

PS. Especially from veterans we could expect top moral standards. Those who'd been here for a long time are supposed to lead the community by example. I have no idea of values for those items but in case this was indeed a highly unbalanced trade - Blame, I'd suggest to rectract it.
(29-05-2015, 06:57 AM)Bobo link Wrote:not so small and certainly not obvious:
(not refering to any particular case) I've been observing different ppl attempting to take advantage of unexperienced players who are not familiar with typical price levels for items. This indeed influences negatively the quality of community and should not take place. We are supposed to have some fun here and make friends within community. Surely it's nice to be rich and have top gear, still making in-game money should not be the main target of players here. After all, this is a game not the world of financial sharks from Wall Street.
Yea nah that's never going to happen in Nord Invasion, especially since the mindset of a lot of players is to get rich quick so they can show off their gear in a shop with not for sale signs everywhere and a motto of "nothing is for sale unless for a really good offer", hell it gets even worse when people show gear in their own shop that they are borrowing from other people just to make themselves appear to be richer. This shows how brilliant and modest the NI community is!
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD