Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unfair Ban
So i was playing mountain blade and ya know this kitty said in the chat outta nowhere smelly cunt prick and ya know this Irishmatt said reported and then i said he didnt say matt your a smelly cunt prick and then outta knowhere the banhammer comes down and smacks me on the head for apparently calling him it. Man where has justice gone in this game

http://i59.tinypic.com/2i71iqr.jpg
Thanks for enlightening me.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
ya man 7 day ban for quoting somebody elses words
icri7
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
i cry too because i was gonna have a fun time for a few hours playing it
(01-06-2015, 07:00 PM)LK_Leahcim link Wrote: So i was playing mountain blade and ya know this kitty said in the chat outta nowhere smelly cunt prick and ya know this Irishmatt said reported and then i said he didnt say matt your a smelly cunt prick and then outta knowhere the banhammer comes down and smacks me on the head for apparently calling him it. Man where has justice gone in this game

http://i59.tinypic.com/2i71iqr.jpg
rofl xD
My legendary loots:
Gloves of Vidar
Leviathan's Helmet
Impervious
Gothic Plate
Scorn x 2
Typhoon
Legacy
Houses: CC->Aegis->LK->DB->Tricksters->LH
next time u should just ignore it... and do not try to get involved
i only backed him up i hardly think thats ban worthy
I would VERY strongly suggest everyone who has posted here go read the rules.  Both for in game, and for the website.  This is a unban request, it may not be in the correct section, but it is a unban request.  Thus the rules for the unban request section apply here.

"-No irrelevant posts in the unban request threads; only post if you have something relevant to the request."

Secondly that sort of language is NOT allowed at all in game.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Im not requesting to be unbanned as i have to wait for 7 days to appeal im just telling the public a story. I know its not allowed im not saying what kitty said was right but i was saying to Matt that he never said his name at all