Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report against Tuski
I joined a server NI_Hard_NA1,in there everton was clearly trolling,he kept pushing tuski untill he banned him,during their convo i said "so what if he says those things,he isn't insulting anyone theres no harm,just banter",then he Bans Everton and rightly so, and then he bans me,for just saying "it's banter" WTF?.NI is full of cool nice ppl,why does this guy have admin when he clearly has a temperament problem and everyone i talked to agrees on that.Why was i banned?,because i said that everton is just joking ???
[Image: 2015_06_09_00003.jpg]
Banning him, even though he did nothing wrong. Top quality admining.
He will probably say like "oh ye,well you said c**t to me before,and u clearly knew each other",so what? This guy is an admin he needs to represent maturity and be calm all of the time,i was given 0 warnings,clearly because i did nothing and he just str8 out bans me for no reason
[Image: download_3.jpg]
Getting banned for another players actions, great to see the NI admin team in action!

More rights for plebs!
Tuski or Tsuki?  Cause I think Tsuki is what you mean
Legendary Drops:
The time I just wasted reading through logs...

You were both acting immaturely, particularly Everton with his trolling but you also as his foil.  Everton was warned multiple times to stop trolling.  He did not and was kicked for it.  He then rejoined and picked up right where he left off.  After the kick, it should have been clear that the line had been crossed and the trolling should stop.  Instead, you argued against the kick (after yet another warning was given).  Only then were you both temp banned from the server.

End result: Everton temp banned for trolling (which you admit as taking place) - Akatosh temp banned for back chatting an admin right after many warnings, a kick, and continued trolling.

Report closed.

PS: If you wish to challenge the action of an admin, do not post a player report.  Instead, contact the senior admin for the appropriate region.  Posts like this (particularly the comments that followed) seriously damage any credibility you might have by coming across as an attempt to start an argument.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...