Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Another report agains Tsuki and now Kip
Now i'm making a complaint against Kip,you made a reply and temp banned me,locking the thread not allowing me to reply.
- Akatosh temp banned for back chatting an admin right after many warnings, a kick, and continued trolling.
I joined the server with Trialskin,i was on the server for less then 2 minutes,i was not given a warning nor a kick nor did i troll or say anything that can indicate that,and i qoute "- Akatosh temp banned for back chatting an admin" What?,all i said was "it's just banter" how is that a reason for anything let alone a ban??? why don't u actually show us the logs and justify your act of baning me instead of locking the thread immediately.

How can u say that i was banned after many warnings,there is literally nothing in the logs,all u found was that i joined the server and got banned 2 minutes later,in between that i wrote one sentence explaining to him how it was just banter?
you backed chatted the admin and was trollin
I did not temp ban you, I only locked the thread.  I also stated that complaints against admins should be PMed to the appropriate senior admin.  You were on the server not long earlier participating very much with Everton's trolling.  Again, you admitted that Everton was trolling and pushing Tsuki to the point of kick/temp ban.  Why then would you challenge the decision?

It is getting late and you already know that further complaints should be handled in via PM.  Now I will "temp ban" (aka mute) you to give you a little time to cool off and think before you dig yourself deeper into a hole.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...