Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map: Untitled: Comment and Etc.
Hi, i haven't mentioned scene editing or anything in a long while on here, but i would like some feedback on a Native Vanilla map i been working on, i plan on adding more to the northern area like a partially forested forest or the such. But anyway, comment on the layout and etc, more pics will be provided on request.

Overview Shot
Main Courtyard
Market
Sorry about how difficult it is to see any detail on the Ariel shot, ill give closer in shots shortly
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

looks pretty nice from what i can see.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Question.  Where is the siege equipment going top be?  on the back wall?  Also i think I would enjoy trying to defend this fighting in the town itself.  Maybe have this act like a castle map?
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

Maybe this should be the first map for NI siege mode  :Smile ;D
[Image: 76561198023274889.png]
http://gyazo.com/133e7c5fb04bbf04498a875b96597095
"I tride kiting yesterday on rag and it was drier than California on mats." - Klasse
Loots:
Christmas Hat 12/31/2014
Ragnars Wrath 6/13/2015
Shamefully, due to the map size and bad placement i put the town itself too close to the edge. which means there are invisible map edge barriers preventing you from going very far into the town [Back alleys and half of the marketplace is cut off]. That causes some problems with doing a full scale seige map since there wont be much of a playble area to seige. This map would be more suited to a deathmatch, battle, or cap. the flag in my opinion. In the future though i'll make an actual seige map and make sure its large enough for players to have something to explore.

---
Though on a side note, i could just have the front of the keep as the flag cap point and the attacker spawn in the interior area to the left of the overview, where they come out via the ruins in the left side. It'll be a tight fit, but it would work. Ladders can also be placed near the dam side, or across the moat under the bridge and up the wall.

(10-06-2015, 03:45 AM)Klasse link Wrote: Maybe this should be the first map for NI siege mode  :Smile ;D
Ayyyy! Yea but anyways really nice workif you can adjust the placement a bit you should be good to go.
I can't really adjust the placement at this point since I would have to redo the terrain the props are on, so the town is staying put. Anyway I got a ladder on one side of the walls up and part of the forest to fill that empty space near the town. I'll be adding a seige camp there, then I just need to add some barriers and edits then map should be done.

look promising, good luck!
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )