Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How do people level crafting to high levels?
i always see tons of people with high crafting levels and i'm like, how did they get it so high? some info on this would be nice
Legendaries:
Barbutte With Coif|Date Unknown
Frying Pan|6/16/2015
time and money, lots of both
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(12-06-2015, 06:55 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: time and money, lots of both

Exactly.  If you want to level your crafting look for deals on bulk crafting supplies.  Then sell what you have crafted and repeat.  But it does take time.  BTW all 3 of my professions are maxed and I am also lvl 10 House attacker.
Add Trialsking in steam for trading.
Only one way to get your level up - you must craft something. No matter what. The very easy way is to use bent swords for scrap metal, old boots for rough clothes and crooked sticks for basic wood. It takes time ofc but it works, made my armorsmith to lvl 15 mostly this way. Damn thousands of them scrap, clothes and woods...
More xp you get when craft something from higher levels and sell it. There are items you lose lots of money on (so don't craft them) but there are some you make some profit with. Even if it's small profits, it's still much better than losing money.
Several players I know of also let friends craft large amounts of materials for when they make house crafted gear.  That can net people a few levels easily.