Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

No assist xp?
Joined normal server, went to the river to shoot at wave, getting no assist xp from people right next to me. Go closer, still no assist xp. Wot?

[Image: 2K2k5wC.jpg]

[Image: tH7cAVs.jpg]

https://imgur.com/2K2k5wC,tH7cAVs#0
Ready to join the FuckBoi army? Enlist today!
maybe crash to website?
Steam id: Calipia (burak)
If you're registered on website (unless you just started and you're not) then it must be the xp bug. It used to happend quite often but after some update I haven't seen it anymore.
(13-06-2015, 09:18 AM)Bobo link Wrote: If you're registered on website
Hes wearing a kettle helmet, and a teutonic robes, im pretty sure he is  Wink
Wallace Mormont: wtf
Wallace Mormont: you cant use same
Wallace Mormont: weapon
[Image: Untitled_zpspihatt24.jpg]

[Image: Pilums%20look%20so%20good_zps7eejolna.png]
Look at Q, I think he received all the XP on the server for that special strangle hold.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(13-06-2015, 03:26 PM)Deer link Wrote: Look at Q, I think he received all the XP on the server for that special strangle hold.

In The heat of combat, man will resort to any means to survive. That strangle then presumed necksnap..
looks like the javelineer tried to shieldbash Q though in an attempt to escape.

Anyway, i think it had to do with the server itself as well, probably not client side with him not registering as pointed out he appears to have already done so.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(13-06-2015, 03:26 PM)Deer link Wrote: Look at Q, I think he received all the XP on the server for that special strangle hold.

Your directional attack arrow even points at him!  Your game recognizes how awesome that strangle hold is.

Serious talk, I've had this issue a few times.  It goes away if you rejoin and (I think, don't remember for sure) if you respawn.